PDA

View Full Version : DVD Audio Extractors?

Tone2TheBone
June 21st, 2006, 01:55 PM
I recently downloaded a trial version of "DVD Audio Extractor". So far I've extracted audio files from 3 DVDs and then stored them as MP3 files on my iPod. It works like a charm. I have the songs that don't show up on the Sessions for Robert Johnson CD (Eric Clapton), I have the entire Rush R30 concert audio and am now extracting the AC/DC Live at Donnington audio files. This thing is AWESOME! Anyone else do this?

SuperSwede
June 22nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
Yeah, I do that too! I just got a Gilliam Welch & David Rowlings DVD from a friend so that one is soon processed too :)

Tone2TheBone
June 22nd, 2006, 08:55 AM
Its the greatest thing since screaming solo amphs!

I've still got my Zeppelin DVD to do as well as the Eagles Farewell Again and Again tour DVD. It sure was cool listening to Roll the Bones live on the way to work this morning.

SuperSwede
June 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
There is a lot of great music only available on live videos!

Justaguyin_nc
June 23rd, 2006, 01:27 PM
Im always ripping something.. audio or videos..
you can do this pretty easily with any program if your sound card software allows grabbing "What U hear".. audacity etc can then save it back in pretty good quality... also... Adobe Audition allows pulling the audio out of videos or entering them into the mix as videos adding your tracks to them..

gotta love it..

tremoloman
June 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM
You can do this using freeware tools from videohelp.com if you do a little digging.