PDA

View Full Version : Crash & Burn

street music
December 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I want to say thanks to Robert for helping me get back on THE FRET.NET . I had my computer to crash- hard drive fried by 2 trojan viruses that somehow got into my computer. I lost a huge amount of music and recordings, passwords and addresses. I guess the ole saying "There are those who do a backup and there are those who wish they had" applies to me.
Well, I'm back now, complete with a few new upgrades thanks to newegg.com
so watch out, I might be able to record myself before long.

bigoldron
December 11th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I want to say thanks to Robert for helping me get back on THE FRET.NET . I had my computer to crash- hard drive fried by 2 trojan viruses that somehow got into my computer. I lost a huge amount of music and recordings, passwords and addresses. I guess the ole saying "There are those who do a backup and there are those who wish they had" applies to me.
Well, I'm back now, complete with a few new upgrades thanks to newegg.com
so watch out, I might be able to record myself before long.

Welcome back, Street! We missed you! Yep, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. If you mess with computers long enough, you'll get stung at some point.

Tone2TheBone
December 11th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Welcome back street!

ET335
December 11th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome back street! and sorry about the mishap,but like Ron said sooner or later it's going to happen.

street music
December 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I sure missed being able to post, I did read some though and practiced playing too. Thanks to all.

Robert
December 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Welcome back, glad I could be of help.