PDA

View Full Version : Some videos from my gig last Saturday night!

mark wein
December 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I played on Saturday night as part of my teaching studios performance...I have a thread about most of that here:http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forum/index.php?topic=1367.0

I finally got some video uploaded, though....

Les Paul songs...

part of "Jesus Just Left Chicago"

e-22Xdi9DyU

Oye Como Va

1uRe-Uhso4I

Strat songs:

She Caught the Katy

AZbi1dl7HX4

Mary Had A Little Lamb

N2uX-wM401o

Jimi75
December 12th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I enjoyed the clips very much. Great playing and singing Mark. I guess it is the Cappuccino-Macchiato Paula, isn't it? It is really a great sounding Paula.

SuperSwede
December 12th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Awesome clips Mark!

Good idea to include hot babes playing pool... (oh and your playing was excellent as well :D )

mark wein
December 12th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Thanks guys!

It is the "Latte Creme" LP I've forgotten how nice that guitar is until last week...easy to play and easy to get a good sound.

And if I have the girls playing pool I've discovered people watch the whole video :D

Spudman
December 12th, 2008, 10:33 AM
And if I have the girls playing pool I've discovered people watch the whole video :D

Girls? Huh? Is that a Deluxe Reverb and a Bassman head in the background?:D

M29
December 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Great sound Mark good vocals too! Is that a Hammond to the right? I love a four piece with a Hammond organ. Lots of fun there!!

M

mark wein
December 12th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Girls? Huh? Is that a Deluxe Reverb and a Bassman head in the background?:D

Lol....it is :D

Great sound Mark good vocals too! Is that a Hammond to the right? I love a four piece with a Hammond organ. Lots of fun there!!

M

Thanks!

Our keyboard player is just using a Yamaha s80 keyboard...he makes it sound good, though....he always gets cut out of the picture on these videos :thwap:

sumitomo
December 13th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I liked these vids alot Mark great job playing and singing.I always shy away from singing cause I dont think I sound good,but my daughter thinks different.She liked the vids too,shes playing the keyboards and cello now and she is eight and when her hands get bigger I know she'll try guitar,she has seen your lessons with me and likes then alot.Keep up the great work Mark.Sumi:D

mark wein
December 13th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I liked these vids alot Mark great job playing and singing.I always shy away from singing cause I dont think I sound good,but my daughter thinks different.She liked the vids too,shes playing the keyboards and cello now and she is eight and when her hands get bigger I know she'll try guitar,she has seen your lessons with me and likes then alot.Keep up the great work Mark.Sumi:D

Thanks!

I wasn't a very good singer to start with but over the year I gradually improved the more I had to sing on gigs. A few lessons here and there didn't hurt, either :D

Thats exciting that your daughter is so musical...I hope my kids eventually find their way to music (on their own...I'm not going to force the issue).:AOK:

oldguy
December 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Those vids are great, Mark. I enjoyed every one, and you guys have a kick-a$$ band. Thanks a lot for posting those, always nice to see.:)

mark wein
December 16th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Those vids are great, Mark. I enjoyed every one, and you guys have a kick-a$$ band. Thanks a lot for posting those, always nice to see.:)

Thank you tons! :D