PDA

View Full Version : Shiner family album

Childbride
December 14th, 2008, 06:19 PM
i haven't been able to post much for 2 mos b/c of staffing shortages at work.

when i get home, the little time before bed is slated for practicing my lessons.

but one more week of insanity, and i have a whole week off with the byproxys and my husband.

i plan to spend much quality time with them, but i also hope to post some beautiful music from my family.

my daughter can sing like an angel, and plays just as well.

i can finally, thanks to the tascam, share what us as a group can do.

i am very excited.

happy holidays to all my fellow fretters,

music to come. :)

player
December 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM
i haven't been able to post much for 2 mos b/c of staffing shortages at work.

when i get home, the little time before bed is slated for practicing my lessons.

but one more week of insanity, and i have a whole week off with the byproxys and my husband.

i plan to spend much quality time with them, but i also hope to post some beautiful music from my family.

my daughter can sing like an angel, and plays just as well.

i can finally, thanks to the tascam, share what us as a group can do.

i am very excited.

happy holidays to all my fellow fretters,

music to come. :)
Bring it on CB we're waiting.power here was just restored early this am.someone must 've been digging for oil and knocked the area offline.Happy Holidays everyone

Childbride
December 14th, 2008, 07:10 PM
[giggle]

well, no one is going to give us a prime time tv special, b/c w/ shiner's sense of humor, smother's brothers we are not.

:rotflmao:

but i really hope to share my family with yours. :)

piebaldpython
December 14th, 2008, 07:26 PM
[giggle]

well, no one is going to give us a prime time tv special, b/c w/ shiner's sense of humor, smother's brothers we are not.

:rotflmao: :)

Hmmmmmm........maybe Shiner could be the American Benny Hill??? And he could have that old nekid tractor guy chasin' the pretty gals all over the farm.

Tone2TheBone
December 14th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Can't wait you guys. Looking forward to hearing from you!

street music
December 14th, 2008, 08:03 PM
CB, that sounds great can't wait to hear the next release and hope everyone is safe and healthy.

bigoldron
December 14th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Yep! Can't wait to hear "ShinerFest"! I'm sure you all sound great as a group. Just let us know when it's ready! :AOK:

Childbride
December 14th, 2008, 08:49 PM
my daughter-by-proxy gets here next sat.

then it begins. :)