PDA

View Full Version : The Vein Master Strikes Again

Robert
December 16th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Check out this dude with the big arteries. I wonder what he's on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVlyB5DYSpE

That silly little Sweet Home Alabama video (only 1:38 long) has garnered 1,665,342 in this typing moment! How is that possible! :eek:

player
December 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM
It's possible because the guy knows how to do showmanship. :master: :master: Thanks Boss

bigoldron
December 16th, 2008, 08:44 PM
You da man, Roberto! :master:

Moshe
December 16th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Sometimes when I'm bored or I need cheering up I read the replys to some of your YouTube vids.

Stuff like..

"yerr sitting next to a wall. Are you a carpender?"

"You look knida funny but yer play gud"

"Do U use yer fingers to press down on the strings????????????????Its knda hard to see in the blurry video."

"Could you tab out the 10,000 notes in this 18 minute improved vid for me tomorrow, cause I reeally need it. Thks."

"His veins pop out because of his super strenth in his forearm from playing guitar all those years"

"No thats from snorting Coke"

"No herion"

"No, theres NO SCARS! gotta be coke"

Its jsut endless..:rotflmao:

Robert
December 16th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Moshe, I think you should win award for that post! I am LOL and I can't stop! :D

The best thing about my videos is for sure the constructive feedback they generate. :D

Jimi75
December 17th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Rob, I think your video received quite an upshift after Kid Rock came out with his summer hit that was based on Sweet Home...and so all da kids went checking da "Vein Master" for da real shi*! 1,6 million views is hell of a lot! I was happy cracking the 100thousand with my Rocky Balboa vid :-)