PDA

View Full Version : Dario Cortese and Martin Goulding. . .

thearabianmage
December 17th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Hey y'all, I just wanted to brag a bit about the place I study at. . .

Here are a couple of my teachers:

Dario Cortese
XRXGz5ggNNk

There's plenty more videos of him on Youtube (I was in the audience when he played Summertime before the Larry Carlton masterclass)

He's awesome at country, blues, jazz, modern rock, vintage rock, funk. . . Everything, really. He's just a b*stard.

Martin Goulding
q1zUeiNQiPM

This is a video he did for Guitar Techniques (or Total Guitar, I dunno). Both of them are run by the same people, anyways, and are the most popular guitar magazines in the UK. Martin, Dario, and another my teachers (Gianluca) regularly write columns for these magazines.

Just to make this a bit more of a discussion, has anyone here been taught by any amazing guitarists? What were they like? I've had a few and they are all different. Any videos of them or anything like that?

M29
December 18th, 2008, 09:34 AM
thearabianmage,

Some sweet playin goin on there:rockon: I have not had any formal training and man does it show:thwap:

thearabianmage
December 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM
thearabianmage,

Some sweet playin goin on there:rockon: I have not had any formal training and man does it show:thwap:

Formal training isn't necessary - look at Jimi Hendrix. But man are these guys intimidating. Martin especially.