PDA

View Full Version : Have a Happy

just strum
December 17th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Festivus Everyone

fC7Fidb5ZDM&NR=1

R_of_G
December 17th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?

Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born … a Festivus for the rest of us!

just strum
December 18th, 2008, 06:34 PM
One of my favorite episodes. Up there with the soup nazi.

R_of_G
December 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Overall, I find it better than the Soup Nazi episode. Don't get me wrong, that's a good one too, but the convergence of all the story lines in the Festivus episode (George & The Human Fund, Kramer and H&H Bagels, Elaine and The Fake Phone Number and Jerry & The Two-Face Girl) is just so perfect. One of the keys to a great Seinfeld is that discovery by Larry David that four unique storylines can converge into a single point. The Festivus episode is perfect from the opening to the end, plus it has Mr. Kruger which is always a plus. Donald Van Bargen is a comedic genius.:D

Bloozcat
December 19th, 2008, 12:12 PM
"I have a lot of problems with you people!"

R_of_G
December 19th, 2008, 12:51 PM
"I have a lot of problems with you people!"

:rotflmao:

My favorite parts of that episode are all of Frank's scenes. Jerry Stiller was brilliant as Frank all around, but in that episode (and the tv guide one) he really seemed to nail the essence of Frank.