PDA

View Full Version : Computer Rations

just strum
December 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Well, my allotted computer time has come to an end, and my son wants his computer back.

Hopefully he goes out tonight and fortunately he works tomorrow.

I feel naked. I had two cell phones and a laptop, now I'm down to one cell phone.

street music
December 19th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Don't worry Strum, I'm sure you will get caught back up soon. The new job will keep you so busy that you will soon forget about us.

oldguy
December 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Well, my allotted computer time has come to an end, and my son wants his computer back.

Hopefully he goes out tonight and fortunately he works tomorrow.

I feel naked. I had two cell phones and a laptop, now I'm down to one cell phone.

Well, I'm just one of those Vista ba$turd childs, but why don't you go get yourself a nice new Mac laptop????????????

just strum
December 20th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Well, I'm just one of those Vista ba$turd childs, but why don't you go get yourself a nice new Mac laptop????????????

Same reason I don't go out and get that ES335 I long for - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm going to wait and see what the new company has for me. Since the job will require more travel, I'm assuming I will be given a laptop when I arrive or shortly there after.

ted s
December 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Hey Mark, a friend of mine picked up one of these..
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4354119&Sku=A180-A012%20CA
.. cheap, just for internet/email. Small apps.