PDA

View Full Version : I've got 10" here in Albany....

duhvoodooman
December 20th, 2008, 01:41 PM
...of snow, you filthy-minded perverts! :eek: ;) And they say we can expect another 6 - 10" on Sunday. Guess we're pretty well locked in for a White Christmas hereabouts this year!

just strum
December 20th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Where is that coming from? We had a system pass through here yesterday that brought ice and a little bit of snow. That system came out of the midwest, are you getting hit by coastal systems?

peachhead
December 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I hate to sound mean but better you than me, dude. As much as I would love to see some of the white stuff, it really gums up the works here too much to be pleasant. Hope you don't have any problems with it on your end.

bigoldron
December 20th, 2008, 10:20 PM
I hate to sound mean but better you than me, dude. As much as I would love to see some of the white stuff, it really gums up the works here too much to be pleasant. Hope you don't have any problems with it on your end.

Ditto, Peach! But what's white stuff??? :confused:

Gil Janus
December 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM
We got about a foot - mostly powder snow - nice and easy to move. The Weather Channel had some graphics up - most of upper Vermont and NH and the upper Adirondack's in NY will be getting another 8" to 14" on Sunday thru Monday, and then another snow storm on Christmas Eve into Christmas day - that might be another 6" to 12". :thwap:

The ski people are loving it. :master:

The powder snow was on top of about a foot (here) of thick heavy snow. We dug out a run for our dogs so that they have a place to go. :AOK:

Just another snow day in Vermont. I'll take some shots tomorrow. :dude:

Gil :cool: