PDA

View Full Version : Cold nuts...

Algonquin
December 20th, 2008, 02:10 PM
...you filthy-minded perverts! :eek: ;)

I'm just mentioning that it's not a bad idea at this time of season (winter) to store some high energy emergency food in your vehicle like a good trail mix. You never know when you could be stranded due to inclement weather and this would come in handy. Chocolate is also good in a pinch to have on hand.

Cheers,

bigoldron
December 20th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Chocolate is also good in a pinch to have on hand.

Cheers,

Are you kidding? Chocolate is good ANYTIME! They tell me it's a great near-substitute for sex, but I can't say for sure. But, if you've seen a picture of me lately, you'd agree. I've had a WHOLE lot more chocolate lately. :rotflmao: :eek: :messedup:

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I like the pkgs of trail mix w/ m&m's, sunflower seeds, peanuts, cashews, raisins, and such.

just strum
December 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I keep a blanket, boots, lobster tail, a fillet, bag of charcoal, and a cooker in the trunk. Oh, and some Reese Cups.

warren0728
December 20th, 2008, 04:30 PM
can't keep chocolate in the car this time of year....it melts and gets all over everything.... :poke: :rotflmao:

street music
December 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM
WARREN, that's not funny. It would't melt up here and yes I heard that it was 80 degrees in Florida yesterday.

just strum
December 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM
can't keep chocolate in the car this time of year....it melts and gets all over everything.... :poke: :rotflmao:

I made a commitment to be nice, passing on this one is tough.

Tone2TheBone
December 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks for looking out for me my friend. :beer: