PDA

View Full Version : the Beginning...

Childbride
December 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
so BG gets here tonight [and yes, OG, you win the prize. Baby Girl]... we go to supper.

come back, and we show her the new bedrooms [the beds et al got switched out in making the recording room]... we gravitate toward her brother's room, which is now the new recording studio.

she grabs shiner's EA56 off the wall [she's a strictly acoustic girl... odyssey and sugar scare her] and the three of us start playing. she starts teaching us a jason mraz song. geezly crow, she can sing like an angel. she's singing german behind me right now...

we plug her in at some point after she's transposed three times trying to find her key... she starts trying to solo...

and i can only smile, as we sit there with a stand a guitar apiece, jamming away.

she has an agenda, my BG. we have music to play for you.

i can hardly wait.

right now, she's demanding hot tub party.

so here we go... party at chez shiner. :rotflmao:

ok, ok, she's cracking me up. i'm out. my attendance is immediately demanded for festivus.

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Cool!
(don't let anybody d&d........drink and drown).
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

luvmyshiner
December 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Oh lord, looks like my lawn is about to get fertilized again.:whatever:

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Oh lord, looks like my lawn is about to get fertilized again.:whatever:

So who's providing the, uh, nitrogen?

luvmyshiner
December 20th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Well OG, good ole' dad's sittin inside where it's warm, watching a movie, strummin' a new blues thread BG taught me, and nursing a martini (gotta' love the Grey Goose:beer:). I checked on them a little while ago to make sure everyone was ok, and BG thought it a wise idea to take the whole bottle of wine out with her . . . just in case she needed more.:rotflmao:

So I'm guessin' the nitrogen will be supplied by BG. But since I know they'll be up till the wee hours of the morning, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure.:D

street music
December 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I'm excited about the recording, bring it on.

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Well OG, good ole' dad's sittin inside where it's warm, watching a movie, strummin' a new blues thread BG taught me, and nursing a martini (gotta' love the Grey Goose:beer:). I checked on them a little while ago to make sure everyone was ok, and BG thought it a wise idea to take the whole bottle of wine out with her . . . just in case she needed more.:rotflmao:

So I'm guessin' the nitrogen will be supplied by BG. But since I know they'll be up till the wee hours of the morning, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure.:D

O.K..........gotcha!
They are having a nice time..........or as we'd say 'round here.....
ya'll sure know how to do 'er up right!:D :D :D

Childbride
December 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM
we called it a truce. we were both tired. her from finals, me from work.

but we also pinkie swore that tomorrow was a title match from last time. :rotflmao:

i can't wait to play for y'all. she just makes my heart happy. :D

oldguy
December 20th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Get some rest, then come on back and play/sing something you feel!
We're not goin' anywhere............plus I'd like to hear 'Shiner on that 12 string acoustic.......:AOK: