PDA

View Full Version : Takamine FP360SC trade or sale ??

monradon
June 26th, 2006, 03:10 PM
I took a Takamine FP360SC on trade a couple of years ago and nice guitar plays great electronics are great . Here is the kicker the headstock was broken off sometime and he said a luthier repaired it . It may well have been I just thought a luthier should of cleaned up the area a little better ( Im fussy ). I was thinking of putting a raised nut on this to play slide with before I invest in a regale etc. Sure would be a pertty slide guitar with spruce top and rosewood back but thought I would put here first to see if anyone might be interested . This is the model Peter townsend made famous do not know the last year they made this model just knew it was lots of bucks new?? It is not lousy work and you would need to do nothing to this to play except it needs new strings it really is a pertty guitar send me email and can send pictures.

Don Monrad monradon@msn.com

monradon
June 26th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Try this again , after looking it over the neck is too nice to make into a slide or dobro style guitar this just needs some buffing out and some clean up but has a nice action.

monradon
June 26th, 2006, 08:16 PM
This is the best site I have ever added photo's to , someone is doing a great job :)

monradon
June 26th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Forgot the fingerboard is ebony.

t_ross33
June 26th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Can you post more detailed photos of the repair work mentioned? What would you be looking to trade for? How much $$.

Tak makes a sweet A/E. May consider it if the price is right. Post reply or PM me direct. :)

Thanks,

Trev

monradon
June 27th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Sent a PM with more details on neck but my el cheapo camera will not pick up the seams

monradon
June 28th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Just came from a buddy thats a luthier and he says if it ever breaks again it wouldnt be there. So I feel better offering this for sale now.

monradon
June 30th, 2006, 08:17 AM
boys this is still for sale going to sell of trade this , thinking of 200.00 plus shipping or would consider trade towards a square neck resonator. This guitar sounds very close to my martin . I do have paypal.

monradon
July 8th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Boys this is no longer on the market I am going to replace the whole neck, wanted to learn how on a acoustic and the body is so nice well see what happens