PDA

View Full Version : Super Delivery

piebaldpython
December 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
I know many here on The Fret complain about ordering stuff and having problems with delivery.
Last Friday I placed an online order with ZZSounds. Nothing special about the order and I didn't ask for special delivery, etc. So, I just jumped online to check the status of thing and according to UPS, I will be getting my order TODAY.
That is what I call fabulous service and I fully intend to give ZZ my business wherever possible.
No affiliation.

just strum
December 22nd, 2008, 11:23 AM
I know many here on The Fret complain about ordering stuff and having problems with delivery.
Last Friday I placed an online order with ZZSounds. Nothing special about the order and I didn't ask for special delivery, etc. So, I just jumped online to check the status of thing and according to UPS, I will be getting my order TODAY.
That is what I call fabulous service and I fully intend to give ZZ my business wherever possible.
No affiliation.

Make sure you go through thefret if you order from them. That will boost the value of the forum and make those dividend checks Robert will be sending out even bigger.;)

piebaldpython
December 22nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
Yep, I clicked on the ZZ link on The Fret page when I ordered. If I didn't do something right, let me know.

PAPPY
December 22nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey Pie, How is Alessa? Haven't heard a report on her in a long while and was wondering. Tell her I wish her and all your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This has to be the best Christmas for you and your wife in many many moons.