PDA

View Full Version : The Phoenix-------many Thanks

piebaldpython
December 22nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Baby Cobra (aka The Coma Kid) is doing fabulously. She walks, climbs stairs, goes out, drinks beer (:beer: ), her brain is fully functioning, she has NO RSD pain whatsover. She plans to take on online college course, possibly start college at TEMPLE in the Fall.

Physically, she has been RE-BORN. Her body NOW is not the same body when she arrived in Germany on 03/28/08. It's as if they replaced all of her innards. :D She was a prisoner in her body and now, like the Phoenix of mythology, she has arisen ANEW and wonderful.

Many thanks to my FRET buds for your encouragement and kind words during this past year. Now, it's time for me to get to playin' my guits. Watch out!

Bloozcat
December 22nd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Baby Cobra (aka The Coma Kid) is doing fabulously. She walks, climbs stairs, goes out, drinks beer (:beer: ), her brain is fully functioning, she has NO RSD pain whatsover. She plans to take on online college course, possibly start college at TEMPLE in the Fall.

Physically, she has been RE-BORN. Her body NOW is not the same body when she arrived in Germany on 03/28/08. It's as if they replaced all of her innards. :D She was a prisoner in her body and now, like the Phoenix of mythology, she has arisen ANEW and wonderful.

Many thanks to my FRET buds for your encouragement and kind words during this past year. Now, it's time for me to get to playin' my guits. Watch out!

And what a great time of the year to just sit back and reflect on that miracle...

As Tiny Tim said; "God bless us, every one." :AOK:

M29
December 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM
Great news:AOK: :AOK:

God Bless!

M29

sunvalleylaw
December 22nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
And what a great time of the year to just sit back and reflect on that miracle...

As Tiny Tim said; "God bless us, every one." :AOK:

Amen. Thanks for sharing with us PBP! And best to you and yours. :)

sumitomo
December 22nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Yes sir!!!! These are such great reports.and what a great Christmas present too! Sumi:D

luvmyshiner
December 22nd, 2008, 02:01 PM
That's great news Pie. How long before she's considered to be in full remission?

SuperSwede
December 22nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
Great news!!

Beer drinking is a fine way towards getting well! :)

R_of_G
December 22nd, 2008, 02:46 PM
That's fantastic news PBP!! Best wishes to you and the whole Python family this holiday season.:D

Robert
December 22nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Great news! Wishing you all the best!

piebaldpython
December 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
Great news!!

Beer drinking is a fine way towards getting well! :)

All joking aside; the doctor did say that BEER was good for her. There is something in the beer that reacts favorably to the residual amounts of ketamine in her body. :poke:

She gets her next round of boosters on 01/21 and 01/22. The doc is close to declaring her to be in remission. :bravo:

just strum
December 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
All joking aside; the doctor did say that BEER was good for her. There is something in the beer that reacts favorably to the residual amounts of ketamine in her body. :poke:

She gets her next round of boosters on 01/21 and 01/22. The doc is close to declaring her to be in remission. :bravo:

1) Give me the name of her doctor, mine tells me NO ALCOHOL, but I drink Irish Coffee from time to time - a little Jameson has to be good for something.

2) Your daughters recovery is nothing short of a miracle and it certainly is a great thing to hear anytime, but maybe some special meaning this time of year.

Katastrophe
December 22nd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Man, that's great news PBP... Continued wishes for health for Alessa.

Also, if it's good that she drinks beer, I recommend Shiner Bock, if it's available. It's good for what ails ya.:beer: :AOK:

just strum
December 22nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
Also, if it's good that she drinks beer, I recommend Shiner Bock, if it's available. It's good for what ails ya.:beer: :AOK:

Unfortunately some guy in Texas has bought up all of the inventory.

aeolian
December 22nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
That's the best news to ring in the holidays. Thank you for the update, and continued good progress and good luck.

luvmyshiner
December 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
There is something in the beer that reacts favorably to the residual amounts of ketamine in her body. :poke:

Dude, I'm almost positive I've got bunches of that residual ketamine in my system. I better go drink a beer right now! It's for my health ya' know.:beer: :beer:

And I'll definitely second Kat's suggestion, it's hard to beat a good Shiner.;)

oldguy
December 22nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Great news! This will make the holidays even more special.:AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
December 22nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
:bravo::bravo:Fantastic Piebald! You should join her in a few. :beer::bravo::bravo:

Algonquin
December 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Awesome news! :beer:

bigoldron
December 22nd, 2008, 07:34 PM
Pie, I would say, "May God richly bless you!", but it sounds like He already has. Sounds like a good answer to many prayers. We all wish for her to continue to make great strides and keep improving!

Merry Christmas to the Python Snake Pit! :AOK: :bravo:

tjcurtin1
December 22nd, 2008, 08:00 PM
Great news heading into Christmas, Pie - thanks for sharing it! Continued wishes for you all and for a wonderful New(person) Year for Alessa...

street music
December 22nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
PIE , that is great news , now Christmas will have another miracle.

Kazz
December 23rd, 2008, 05:35 AM
Pie that is wonderful news.....