PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to Squireman131 & Pes_Laul

bigoldron
December 23rd, 2008, 09:03 AM
Because you asked for it (and believe me, you guys asked for it), here's a little Christmas present to you two guys from all of us here at The Fret:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3k3i_sBxaw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3k3i_sBxaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Merry Christmas Young Dudes! :poke: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just strum
December 23rd, 2008, 09:13 AM
Cruel:rotflmao:

bigoldron
December 23rd, 2008, 09:29 AM
Cruel:rotflmao:

Sorry, but the truth sometimes hurts... :bootyshake: :rotflmao:

pes_laul
December 24th, 2008, 07:11 PM
oh hahahahahaa

but in my defense squire mans prolly thinking "what the hell?" because its shredinator21 that started the whole thing. ha jokes on you :rotflmao:

Squireman131
December 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
hahahaha i am thinking "what the hell?"

pes_laul
December 24th, 2008, 08:46 PM
:bravo: :rotflmao:

bigoldron
December 25th, 2008, 08:25 PM

My most humble apologies to you. Pes is right, it was shredinator21. He's the Jonas Brothers fan. Pes is just guilty by association. Kris, make sure Aaron gets his Christmas song. :o

just strum
December 25th, 2008, 08:28 PM
My most humble apologies to you. Pes is right, it was shredinator21. He's the Jonas Brothers fan. Pes is just guilty by association. Kris, make sure Aaron gets his Christmas song. :o

Maybe it was too much of the Christmas beer that clouded your mind, but I found it funny and didn't catch the mistake - so :beer:

pes_laul
December 25th, 2008, 10:42 PM
:smile-us: will do

bigoldron
December 26th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Maybe it was too much of the Christmas beer that clouded your mind, but I found it funny and didn't catch the mistake - so :beer:

Don't do the beer scene anymore. More like old age, senility, carb overload (too many Christmas goodies) and a bad case of CRS.

CRS:

Can't
Remember
Shite :eek: