PDA

View Full Version : New Tesla album rocks!

Spudman
December 25th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Forever More the new Tesla album. :AOK: :AOK: :AOK:

video on this page of the title song
http://www.teslatheband.com/home.aspx

tmT-aQ6EOz0

marnold
December 25th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Is the album more rockers like this or does it slide into "What You Give" territory? "Mechanical Resonance" is one of my favorite albums.

Spudman
December 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Is the album more rockers like this or does it slide into "What You Give" territory? "Mechanical Resonance" is one of my favorite albums.

If you liked Into The Now you'll love this. If you like anything by Air Supply you probably wont.

Suhnton
December 26th, 2008, 12:40 AM
The singer's aged well. It's been a few years since I listened to these guys. The album I had was "The Great Radio Controversy".

marnold
December 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM
If you like anything by Air Supply you probably wont.
I'm trying not to be offended that you invoked the name of Air Supply.

FWIW, The Great Radio Controversy is the first CD I ever bought, having made the big leap from cassettes.

Spudman
December 26th, 2008, 11:55 AM
I'm trying not to be offended that you invoked the name of Air Supply.

I had heard that George Lynch tried out for their touring band but couldn't cop the material. I guess they are more complex than I thought.:rotflmao: :D

If you go to Youtube a few folks have put up videos from the tour last fall and you can hear a few more of the songs from the album. It's really good and it really rocks. The new guitar player has infused some new energy back into the band.

marnold
December 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I had heard that George Lynch tried out for their touring band but couldn't cop the material. I guess they are more complex than I thought.:rotflmao: :D
You are several metric tons of thinly-sliced evil.

The worst part of this is that I'm probably going to get an Air Supply song stuck in my head and the only way to get it out will be via barbeque fork.

Spudman
December 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
You are several metric tons of thinly-sliced evil.

The worst part of this is that I'm probably going to get an Air Supply song stuck in my head and the only way to get it out will be via barbeque fork.

Be on your way then. Kind of sounds like Freebird.
2HejVjzhKTY