PDA

View Full Version : Ballad Using My Pocket Pod

GREENMACHINE
December 26th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Hey guys,
This is the sound I made on the Pocket Pod. I improvised this solo and the backing track is from a Zakk Wylde song.

Here's the link: http://www.box.net/shared/x9s0962pe3

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,
Cav:D

Kazz
December 26th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Very cool tones in there GM....I listened for a while....and found some nice blues in there too....which I really would like to hear more of when you have a chance.....

street music
December 26th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Nice GM, very nice.

M29
December 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I liked that GM. I also have a PP and I really like it. I need to get into it more and tweek some of the sounds, just never enough time.

M

pes_laul
December 26th, 2008, 09:38 AM
that sounds like in the river a little bit.

but good sounding tones man you keep getting better every time I hear you.

BTW can you show me where you found that BT?

piebaldpython
December 26th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Did you record this directly from the PP into your computer? I only ask because your playing was crystal clear in the mix. Nice amp sounds too from the PP. Nice playing along to the BT and you executed your ideas well.

GREENMACHINE
December 26th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Wow, thanks soooo much for all of your awesome comments.

Pes, I found the backing track here:http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/wylde,_zakk/farewell_ballad.htm

Many thanks,

GREENMACHINE
December 26th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Did you record this directly from the PP into your computer? I only ask because your playing was crystal clear in the mix. Nice amp sounds too from the PP. Nice playing along to the BT and you executed your ideas well.

Hey Pie,
Yes, I went guitar to pocket pod to computer, I also had the pod running through to my amp as well.

Thank you for your nice comments.

Many thanks,

GREENMACHINE
December 26th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Very cool tones in there GM....I listened for a while....and found some nice blues in there too....which I really would like to hear more of when you have a chance.....

Thanks man, ok I will do that.

Thanks again,

GREENMACHINE
December 26th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I liked that GM. I also have a PP and I really like it. I need to get into it more and tweek some of the sounds, just never enough time.

M

Hey M,
Yeah, I still havn't figured out how to put the downloaded files from customtone.com on to the pocket pod. But I can get them from the pod on to the computer.

Thanks,