PDA

View Full Version : Old Jingle demo

Blaze
December 27th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Gee, i found this jingle demo ive made about 12 years ago.
It was recorded on a these days tdk cassette and iv made it for a local tv sport kind of program..
I think i used a Roland sequencer and yamaha md 8 recorder or something ..

Remember it s a jingle & mostly a frame demo..

Sounds way better with headphones..

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/31/1555652/Muff%2021%20mars%2008%20remaster.mp3

Blazes

oldguy
December 27th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Hey, Blazes, that sounded great!:beer: It may be 12 yrs. old, but it sounds fresh today, also. I can picture it being a soundtrack, but it also can stand alone as a jazz/pop track.
Thanks for sharing that clip with us, awesome sounding!:bravo: :bravo:

Blaze
December 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hey, Blazes, that sounded great!:beer: It may be 12 yrs. old, but it sounds fresh today, also. I can picture it being a soundtrack, but it also can stand alone as a jazz/pop track.
Thanks for sharing that clip with us, awesome sounding!:bravo: :bravo:

Thanks to you Oldguy for the nice comment, appreciate ...

Blazes:AOK:

duhvoodooman
December 27th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Hey, that sounded great, particularly considering its age! Would have liked to hear your guitar a little more "out front", but that was really very good! :AOK: :dude: :bravo:

Blaze
December 27th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hey, that sounded great, particularly considering its age! Would have liked to hear your guitar a little more "out front", but that was really very good! :AOK: :dude: :bravo:

I did remastered it on Nuendo yesterday.

Ya right the guitar is a bit far , cannot put it in front its already been mixed on the cassette , don t have the tracks anymore..