PDA

View Full Version : moving on hopefully

mrmudcat
December 30th, 2008, 01:37 PM
:beer: Ok I decided today we as a whole I mean decided we are headed to dixie hopefully this summer.Ron Ill be out on 20 close to bama past douglasville or in bama.So much to do :confused:

So in saying that we have to start cutting things away from the budget.First will be high speed net.(what u expected guitars.ummmmm maybe 1 or 2 fast cheap sells!! now who gets the axe!!! strats teles all fenders look confident ,carvins stay ,gibby's all stay!!! I have a wassh burn or two all modded with good electrics ....some are scared to look me in da eye:messedup: )Those who know me can still get in touch through the same email.Ill reply sometime.This is a subject to mod of course!Life!:thwap:

Ill keep updating until ill have to be away from the fret for awhile hopefully back by this time in DIXIE:smile-us:

peachhead
December 30th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Some things are worth the sacrifice. I hope all goes well for you- I'm a little more north of where you will be but let me know if I can help ya.
Good luck, brother! :AOK:

mrmudcat
December 30th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Hey brother did work in ELLIJAY during the storm of the century!! Retired/disabled lineman from georgia power;)

bigoldron
December 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
All I can say is "Welcome Home, Brother!" :bravo: :AOK: :beer:

Childbride
December 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Muddy, i know you've been wanting back south for some time. safe journey to you and yours. :)

peachhead
December 30th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Well on your way down if you're gonna get close to Macon or Forsyth let me know! That will be a good time for a break anyway. :AOK:

bigoldron
December 30th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Well on your way down if you're gonna get close to Macon or Forsyth let me know! That will be a good time for a break anyway. :AOK:

Hey! If you do show up in Macon or Forsyth, let me know and I'll try to get up that way! :rockon: :AOK: