PDA

View Full Version : California and Disneyland was great fun

Robert
December 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Had a great time at Disneyland! 5 girls and me (my wife, her sister and 3 kids). Funny thing is, we went for lunch and Denny's and this guy walks up to our table and says to me, "5 beautiful girls, you are a lucky man!" - :D and he's right!

We really enjoyed the rides and the Disney stuff. Our 5 year-old loved the smaller roller coasters. Many of them had 40 inches the minimum height, and she is 40.5" - perfect.

The roller coaster California Screamin' was neat. It accelerates like crazy in the beginning. Great excitement! The first 2 days there wasn't so many people out because it was cold and a bit of rain now and then. Perfect for going on rides - no line-ups! Then on the last day we went, the weather was really good and the line-ups were ridiculous...

Yesterday morning I ran a 5 mile run in the morning in Anaheim. It was almost 20 degrees centigrades. Now I'm back at the North Pole where it is 40 degrees colder! :eek: It's minus 20 centigrades here right now, with a wind on top of that. Sigh...

I had fun guitar moments there too - met and jammed with Mark Wein and tested a wackload of high end guitars and amps at Tone Merchants. Maybe we'll go to Florida Disneyworld next Christmas!

sumitomo
December 30th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I haven't been to Dizzy land since I was a kid.Glad you and the family had a good time.Sumi:D

Blaze
December 30th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Sounds like a nice trip Rob , good to have you back , welcome home !