PDA

View Full Version : Looney Toons!

bigoldron
January 1st, 2009, 09:44 AM
We had a cartoon thread a while back about what ever happened to good old cartoons we grew up with. Well, Cartoon Network is actually running a Looney Toons marathon until 8 pm today! Guess I'll have to wake my girls up and show them what real cartoons are like! :bravo:

Bugs Bunny Rocks! :dude:

sunvalleylaw
January 1st, 2009, 10:28 AM
Hey that's cool! I love Loony Toons! Too bad we don't get that channel.

mrmudcat
January 1st, 2009, 10:41 AM
cool im feeling loony today:pancake:

just strum
January 1st, 2009, 10:42 AM
Bugs Bunny Rocks! :dude:

Best actor that ever lived!!!

R_of_G
January 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM
Just get the DVD's and you don't have to rely on channels you may or may not have to show marathons and you don't have to deal with commercials. We've had the DVD's for quite awhile now and it is a Saturday morning tradition to watch them since my wife and I both grew up watching Bugs on Saturday mornings.

And I agree with Strum, Bugs is the greatest actor in film history. Certainly the most versatile.

Spudman
January 1st, 2009, 11:09 AM
I love those old violent cartoon where everyone gets blown up, falls off cliffs, run through a meat grinder etc. Now THAT'S entertainment. Makes these cartoons today seem like a total waste of time. Looney Tunes are Rock and Roll baby!:AOK:

R_of_G
January 1st, 2009, 11:29 AM
Looney Tunes is a survival guide. For instance, if you ever find yourself falling off a cliff, simply hold up a sign which reads "Yikes!" and you will still fall but land in a small puff of dust and walk away with minor cuts and scrapes.

sumitomo
January 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM
Beep Beep SSSSssssswish! Sumi:D

Andy
January 1st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Does anyone remember Batfink? that was my absolute favorite .it (originaly) only lasted from spring 67 to fall of 68.

Spudman
January 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM
Does anyone remember Batfink? that was my absolute favorite .it (originaly) only lasted from spring 67 to fall of 68.

Man I had forgotten all about that one. I was 7.
fMiDOkzfEZ4

just strum
January 1st, 2009, 05:35 PM
And this years Oscar goes to:

Jf7xZTtUJuY

tot_Ou_tard
January 1st, 2009, 08:52 PM
Porky visits the tOt_O_sphere

n-iiKJKHPRU

Voh-di-O-D0-D0!