PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi

SweetSong
January 2nd, 2009, 04:41 AM
I just wanta say hi and this looks like a great site.Humm, I don't know what to say, But I'll be on more because it seems like so much to learn.

Anyways I guess to introduce myself, I guess I'm a rocker chick! haha. I'm very into the blues though I always find out how it's from the blues, So I been listening alot for that. I love Jimi Hendrix,So I feal like if I just listen to him then Something good will happen!Believe it er not I love the acoustic songs I have of him more than anything.

I really love Party and/ just have fun rock and roll.I'm not into the really heavy stuff.I just think music should be fun.
I'm on myspace and that's the only thing I really check everyday. www.myspace.com/ohimsocoolwow

I want to learn and make music somehow ,so just on here lookin and With a guitar on my lap readin! [/url]

oldguy
January 2nd, 2009, 05:15 AM
Welcome to TheFret SweetSong!:D Glad you joined us here. There's tons of information to be found in this place, and some really good people to get to know. Rocker chick? Blues? You'll fit right in around here. Welcome aboard, start joining in the craziness, post, ask questions, mostly have fun, that's what music is.............. playing. :D

Katastrophe
January 2nd, 2009, 06:12 AM
Welcome!

mrmudcat
January 2nd, 2009, 06:59 AM
Welcome !!!!:beer: :rockon: :dude:

tot_Ou_tard
January 2nd, 2009, 07:27 AM
:AOK: Great to have Rocker Chicks into the Blues around here! :AOK:

Welcome.

Gil Janus
January 2nd, 2009, 07:51 AM
Welcome aboard. Another Blues player is always welcome. :D

You will find yourself right at home here on TheFret :AOK:

Gil :cool:

Blaze
January 2nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
Welcome & Bienvennue Sweetsong , you ll find what you need in here ..

Blazes:beer:

just strum
January 2nd, 2009, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. I checked out your MySpace and see you use to be in Elyria, I lived in Bay Village for a few years and now I'm on the other side of Cleveland near Geauga Lake. Born and raised in the heart of Cleveland.

If you like to learn and talk about guitars and music, you've come to the place. If you like to laugh and have fun while doing it, again you've come to the right place.

warren0728
January 2nd, 2009, 08:16 AM
welcome sweetsong....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake:

note: this welcome copyrighted 2009...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

sunvalleylaw
January 2nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
Welcome Sweetsong!

Robert
January 2nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the Fret!

Spudman
January 2nd, 2009, 10:27 AM
Hi and welcome.:wave:

peachhead
January 2nd, 2009, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the Fret! :AOK:

duhvoodooman
January 3rd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome to The Fret, SweetSong. Happy to have you with us!

ted s
January 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome Sweetsong..

tot_Ou_tard
January 4th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Welcome Sweetsong..
Ted did you put up the the cute kitty on the guitar for a ROCKER CHICK?!?

Brian Krashpad
January 5th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Welcome! Ladies are always in short supply on guitar boards.

Nice studded belt-- I have one just like it.

My belt's probably older than you are!

;)

Hardass blues
January 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Hey welcome, great info here. Ya like Hendrix huh, check out a cat from Ireland named Rory Gallagher. Biggest hit was Bad Penny. Later,H.B.

SweetSong
January 6th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Thanks everyone! I have been lookin for somewhere to learn more and to talk about guitars, so I'll probably be on here asking questions. I'm still just reading things on here that I didn't even know I wanted ta know!:bravo: