PDA

View Full Version : RMC Wah - LET DOWN!

Jimi75
January 2nd, 2009, 10:15 AM
What a bummer! checked it in the store, great sound! Brought it home which is 45 minutes to drive. Plugged in, turned it on, again great sound, wanted to turn it of and it didn't work! The "what ever you call this in English" knob was defect! Have to go to the shop tomorrow, they will fix / exchange it but it takes 7-10 days....what a bummer.....today is rehearsal and I was looking forward to wah all night long and now it is defect......This wah sounds so awesome, I hope they can fix it....

As soon as I have it back, I will post clips. It is really a smooth sounding wah. It is the RMC Wizard Wah.

Pleae cross your fingers for me.

Spudman
January 2nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Oh no! New toy that doesn't work. :eek: That's a real bummer.
I'm sure it will be good when you get it back though. I'm looking forward to hearing about this pedal.

Robert
January 2nd, 2009, 10:46 AM
Ouch. Too bad. I'd love to hear it. Have you compared it to a Fulltone Clyde? That's the one I have.

Jimi75
January 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
Ouch. Too bad. I'd love to hear it. Have you compared it to a Fulltone Clyde? That's the one I have.

The RMC is a little more modern sounding, not as vintage. The sweep though is not as wide as with the Clyde Standard. I love the Fulltone, but I have get such a good deal (now I know why....*kidding*) and the Fulltone is a little over my budget. The RMC is an awesome sounding wah. Thinking about the style I currently play it fit perfectly. Very vocallik, very deep sounding wah. It makes such a big difference if a wah is true bypass or not. This one is and it doesn't lose volume nor sound when you turn it on.

0rxlrwcV8k8