PDA

View Full Version : Dolphinstreet is listed on About.com

Robert
January 2nd, 2009, 12:26 PM
Just saw this - http://distancelearn.about.com/od/isitforyou/tp/FreeOnlineGuitarClasses.htm

Pretty cool, since About.com is such a huge and established site! That should give me a boost in website visitors! :dude:

The page is about Free Online Guitar Classes. You might want to check all the resources listed there.

just strum
January 2nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
Pretty cool:

Dolphinstreet Guitar Video Lessons
Intermediate musicians can improve their guitar skills by watching these free video lessons. Lesson series include: blues, country, acoustic, funk, jazz, and popular songs. Instructor has some of the biggest veins you will ever see and is known for severe cases of GAS.

Robert
January 2nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Hmm, I must have missed that last sentence, thanks for pointing it out.

Blaze
January 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
Bravo et félicitation Robert ,you r the man ..:bravo:

just strum
January 2nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Hmm, I must have missed that last sentence, thanks for pointing it out.

It's that fine print.

How does a site end up on About.com? Is it from amount of activity or someone suggesting it?

Robert
January 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
Good question, JS. I think it's the editors of about.com who look around on the web for good resources, and decide to recommend them if they think they are decent. Apparently mine qualified as such. :)

hagarfreak33
January 2nd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Congrats Robert Dolphin street is a great site:D :bravo:

street music
January 2nd, 2009, 07:45 PM
Congrats to you Robert you do a great job.:greenguitar:

Spudman
January 2nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Awesome amigo. All that work is paying off eh.

peachhead
January 4th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Excellent- I remember actually going to about.com when I first got started. I followed their links all over the place. No doubt that Dolphinstreet will get some traffic from it and that is a great thing.

mark wein
January 5th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Very cool!