PDA

View Full Version : Semi finished tune

Steve206
January 3rd, 2009, 06:03 PM
http://www.box.net/shared/a45yoipg6q

Well, I couldn't wait. Decided that since I have downloaded Audacity, I will be able to go back into these things that have been mastered on the Zoom MRS8. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I gave it a working title of "bumpin" because it seems to. Two accoustic guitars left and right, 12 string in the middle with the 335 copy on top of that.

Used a patch from the Zoom machine for the electric part and I have forgotten what it is. Just sat there listening and taking a stab and then rewinding and going again. No idea how many tries there were. Hopefully, I will start doing some of that scale practicing to make it sound better. I honestly do not know where the next note is until I hit it.

Discovered that I kind of like and kind of don't like the sound of my nails on the picking attack. But, it is original.

Hope you like it,,,

Thanks,

Steve

Blaze
January 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Very relax , i like it ,nice ambiance , nice impro...

I think this s a compressor that make your electric guit pup like that , it s cool..

Good stuff Steve :bravo:

street music
January 3rd, 2009, 07:59 PM
Steve I hope my first recordingcan be that good, I hope to give it a try soon.

Steve206
January 3rd, 2009, 08:39 PM
Thanks Street,,,,,but, this is more like the number 12.

Most of the guys and gals I know who are recording nowadays, all got their initial information from Wingsdad. He has quite a history of helping others get started. I went with the digital 8 track and a lot of folks at the Fret are using computer based programs. No need to have both. Also be advised that there are effects galore in the software. I would be guessing, but, you can probably get it done without an amph. Something to think about.

Steve

mrmudcat
January 4th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Good job bro!:beer:

oldguy
January 4th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Good job, Steve, nice playing and feel to that tune!:AOK: