PDA

View Full Version : Studio time this weekend

pes_laul
January 9th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Well tomorrow and Sunday my bands (just me and the drummer) are going to the studio to record 1/2 to 3/4 of our album. the reason its just me and Dan (drummer) is because Aaron thinks I'm a more solid rhythm player. which also means I get to slap the big strings:rockon:

marnold
January 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM
How many Jonas Bros. covers?

(Sorry, I shouldn't be so snide. That is actually really cool. Keep us posted.)

peachhead
January 9th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Very cool, and yep keep us posted. Good luck!

bigoldron
January 9th, 2009, 11:04 PM
How many Jonas Bros. covers?

(Sorry, I shouldn't be so snide. That is actually really cool. Keep us posted.)

See Kris, it ain't just me. We all love to poke a little fun at you! But, you ARE one of us, so hang in there young dude! :poke: :AOK:

Spudman
January 9th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Do something as good as this and we'll all buy your record. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0C_Us31kk

pes_laul
January 10th, 2009, 12:37 AM

man were nowhere near as good as that. psh not even the jonas brothers can compare to that:thwap:

bigoldron
January 10th, 2009, 07:41 AM

Oh dear God! NOT Hanson! They make the Jonas Brothers look like serious rockers! :whatever:

Don't worry Pes, even I won't compare you to them... :thwap:

pes_laul
January 11th, 2009, 09:31 AM
well we got back today after playing guitar ,bass (ouch), Keyboard and singing for 9 hours it wears out on ya.

but we go back today to remix it

warren0728
January 11th, 2009, 09:37 AM
very cool kris....can't wait to hear what you did.... :AOK:

bigoldron
January 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
very cool kris....can't wait to hear what you did.... :AOK:

Ditto! When will the cd's be available? I'll gladly buy one!

I can't say a whole lot about you and the Jonas Brothers. I grew up when the Partridge Family was "it". ('Course, I have to admit, Shirley Partridge was kinda hot to me, but so was "Jeanie" (I Dream of Jeanie), Samantha (Bewitched), and Ginger and Mary Ann (Gilligan's Island) but I'm digressing.... :D)

Keep on rockin' Young Dude! :dude: :rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
January 11th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Kris are you cutting originals, covers, or a combination of the 2?

pes_laul
January 12th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Kris are you cutting originals, covers, or a combination of the 2?
All originals:dude:

evenkeel
January 12th, 2009, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=bigoldron] I grew up when the Partridge Family was "it". ('Course, I have to admit, Shirley Partridge was kinda hot to me, but so was "Jeanie" (I Dream of Jeanie), Samantha (Bewitched), and Ginger and Mary Ann (Gilligan's Island) but I'm digressing.... :D) QUOTE]

Of course!!!! :D

Looking forward to hearing a sample Mr. Pes!!

peachhead
January 12th, 2009, 05:04 PM
('Course, I have to admit, Shirley Partridge was kinda hot to me, but so was "Jeanie" (I Dream of Jeanie), Samantha (Bewitched), and Ginger and Mary Ann (Gilligan's Island) but I'm digressing.... :D)

Whew, I thought that was only me. :bravo:

bigoldron
January 12th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Whew, I thought that was only me. :bravo:

I daresay that most of us guys over 40 (45?) would (or should) admit to it also. :D

t_ross33
January 12th, 2009, 07:15 PM
...I have to admit, Shirley Partridge was kinda hot to me, but so was "Jeanie" (I Dream of Jeanie), Samantha (Bewitched), and Ginger and Mary Ann (Gilligan's Island) but I'm digressing.... :D)

What about Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo? And who was your fav? Funny that they would grow up near Hooterville... but I too digress ;)

bigoldron
January 12th, 2009, 07:30 PM
What about Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo? And who was your fav? Funny that they would grow up near Hooterville... but I too digress ;)

Didn't watch Petticoat Junction too much. I enjoyed Green Acres better. Arnold Ziffel's my hero! :bravo:

But I'm digressing while I digress... :D

street music
January 12th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Been watching HEW HAW reruns of RFDTV, man that brings back memmories, I thought finding me a Jennie in a bottle many years ago but it didn't happen.

bigoldron
January 12th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Some folks thought Hee Haw was dumb (OK, it was dumb), but it was TOTALLY OVERRUN with scantily clad young babes. I ALWAYS enjoyed watching it just for that reason. Remember Barbie Benton? She's was Hefner's main squeeze for a while. There was also Gunella Hutton (Nurse Goodbody!) and many others. :drool: :bootyshake: :eek:

luvmyshiner
January 12th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Uh, dudes . . . let's not forget 99 from Get Smart.:beer:

Sounds like a great project Pes, can't wait to hear your music.

bigoldron
January 12th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I guess while we're at it, we might as well include Charlie's Angels and Wonder Woman too. :D

Oh, and don't forget EVH's ex - Valerie was WAY HOT when she was a teenager! Of course, she's looking dadgum good in those Jenny Craig commercials too! :drool:

Kazz
January 13th, 2009, 05:35 AM
This is the only song Hanson did that I liked at all...and it is not that bubble gum pop crap that MmmmBop was....this ladies and gentleman for your listening pleasure is....

A Song to Sing.

1B7EmLen7PA

bigoldron
January 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM
This is the only song Hanson did that I liked at all...and it is not that bubble gum pop crap that MmmmBop was....this ladies and gentleman for your listening pleasure is....

A Song to Sing.

I'd wager a large chunk of money THAT floor had to be mopped afterwards! :D :rotflmao: