Thread: Namm photos

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Namm photos

Here you go. Even has Uli Jon Roth on video.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphi...7650452800656/

Sent from my Macintosh telephone using Tapatalk.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

2. Likes Perfect Stranger, Stevie Ray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics and good to see you had a great time and enjoyed yourself. These pics bring back memories. The paisley kinda Strat and the Marshall Jubilee would have awoken my special interest :-) I once met Uli Roth...let's say he's a very special guy and outstanding guitar player.

Hopefully, NAMM brings some new impulses, because in Europe the branch is doing very poor. Had a chat with one of my old buddies who told me that most of the companies, even the big players, are currently laying off employees. I always wonder how product fixated the industry is and how hesitant they invest and practice marketing and make use of the different marketing channels.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness Robert you made my GAS crisis bursting again Very nice pics !
    Guitars:
    1978 Fender Telecaster Thinline Custom USA, New Nash TL-72 Thinline Telecaster, 1965 Harmony Meteor, H71, 1986 Fender Telecaster Esquire MIJ, New Martin J-41 Special, 1933 National Duolian, 1941, New Eastwood Mandocaster 12 strings

Amps:
    Tweed Vibrolux Custom Denis Manlay, 1976 Fender Deluxe Reverb Silverface

Post Thanks / Like

very cool! seems like the Fender booth really caught your attention. I see you made it by the Heritage booth as well. Get a chance to play anything?
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

I played many guitars. The Heritage gits were great! They had a tiny booth though and no amp, but the guitars are super nice, no doubt.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

I played a Dumble Overdrive Special too. Only 75,000 dollars!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! It's kind of crazy to think that there are enough people out there to buy all that stuff! Oh.....I forgot about Spudman - that would account for a lot of the guitars, at least...:
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Here you go. Even has Uli Jon Roth on video.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dolphi...7650452800656/

Sent from my Macintosh telephone using Tapatalk.

Nice seeing you at NAMM Robert!

I added a few snaps here http://www.robgarland.net/photos.html and more on FB, Instagram, etc.
    Rob Garland

TrueFire Classroom Guitar Babylon & Workshops
    Latest Course The Guitarist's Pentathlon

Web-Social Media-Newsletter
    http://www.robgarland.net

TrueFire Instructor - Mesa Boogie Artist - D'Addario Strings - Super Blacks Picks by Hell Guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Fodera, Sadowsky, Mayones, Pedulla, and they one that is mostly to get my money next Wyn great basses galore!!!
    I only looked at Basses........Must mention the NEW MARCUS MILLER V7 five string bass only $599.99 USD was off the charts will be my next bass and selling my Sadowsky to start funding my Wyn his shop is less than 20 miles from my house have to help the local talent.
    Maxi...................

Bootsy Collins:
    I pledge allegiance to the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk, so help me James, Sly and George, Amen!!

Guitars: 2010 American Special HSS Strat, 2010 CIC Squire CV ThinLine Tele, & 2006 MIM FSR Strat.

Basses: 1979 Peavey T-40, 2007 Ibanez SR 500, 2013 Ibanez SR375F, 2013 CIJ Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee VI, & 2014 Sadowsky Will Lee Metro V

Amps: Mesa Boogie BASS STRATEGY:Eight:88, Aguliar DB 4X12, Augilar DB 751, Genz Benz CTR500-210T/Focus 1X15 CAB, Fender Hot Rod Deville 410, VHT Deliverance 60/VHT 2X12 fat Bottom Cab, & VOX DA20

Effects: Boss ME-25, MXR Custom Baddass 78, MXR Custom Baddass modified O.D., Vox Joe Satriani Satchurator, MXR Phase 90, MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe/Octave Deluxe/Bass Compressor/Envelope Filter/, Way Huge Pork Loin

Post Thanks / Like

The Wynn basses are sure sweet! Was fun to have the booth next to them.

Sorry I missed you Maxifunk! Would have been great to see you!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think my old heart could take it.....
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!