Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Reverend Guitars!

Thread: Reverend Guitars!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reverend Guitars!

www.reverendguitars.com
    Really cool guitars - I had a Rocco once. The new Stage King Series looks really cool. I want one!

Joe Naylor is a great guy, and his company only make high quality products. They really are a "small American company that gives a damn." Check them out if you haven't.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert,

I checked out the Reverend site.....The stage King Flatroc or Charger 290 just might be future additions to the herd. Great looking guitars with nice hardware. Do they really look that good in person? How about the tone, action, etc.? You're going to get me in trouble with the wife.....
    GUITARS: Fender Teles and 50s Strat, Squier Jazz Bass & '51, VooDoo clone, Dillion Tele Thinline, G&L Tribute ASAT, Agile Les Paul clones, Rogue 335, Robelli D'Angelico, Danelectro Hodad 12, Larrivee Koa Parlour, Blueridge 00028, Ibanez Hummingbird, Takamine EC132C, PRS McCarty IRW.

AMPLIFICATION: Carvin Bel Air w/ext cab, Behringer ACX1000, Vox Brian May, Fender Bronco tweed, Rogue 30 Bass, Roland Cube 30, modded Epi Valve Junior w/ Scumback 1x10 cab.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen the new Stage King series, but the Premium Reverends are some of the coolest looking guitars on the planet. Reverend never puts their name on anything that isn't great quality, so it's pretty safe to buy from them. Their customer support is fanatical. Their necks are awesome, and the fret work on my Rocco was as good as it ever gets. I'd sure like to get the Charger 290! They look so cool. However, that could be wife trouble for me too....
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

You only live once Robert! Go for it!
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

I play an Avenger TL and it is sweet. Most likely I'll make a pilgrimage up to Truetone Music in Santa Monica when they get some of the Stage King models in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I would re-new an old thread...

I am into the USA Reverends... Guitars and Basses...

Anyone else care to share?

And if you are interested in selling... let me know!

www.revfan.com

Post Thanks / Like

I love the looks of those guitars. The clips that I have heard have been killer too.

Someday I'll get me a Rev.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Came across this thread and thought I might inject some life into it since I am considering buying a Reverend. I'm really liking the Club King 290. I think this is a newer model and it just sounds killer from the videos I've been checking out. I love the P90's and some of the other tone controls make it a real versatile guitar for pretty much any roots style. Check out the video of this dude Unkown Hinson ripping on a Club King:

http://www.guitarrelic.com/category/reverend-guitars