Quote Originally Posted by Nelskie
How about it, fellow Lesmeisters? You got game? Let's see / hear about it!
Now, this is really weird! To wit:

1. I was thinking exactly the same thing today, noting all the Fender activity of late, and the last thread in the Gibson forum was bemoaning quality problems. Not exactly a stellar showing! I thought to myself, "Geez, somebody should start a Show-us-your-LP thread..."
  2. Next, I read Kat's posting about Toy Caldwell playing "Can't You See?", when I just bought the Marshall Tucker Band anthology CD yesterday and played along with that tune for the first time in probably 25 years.
  3. When I open up this thread & start reading it, I'm in the process of jamming along to the live version of "Whipping Post" from the bonus live CD that comes with the "deluxe" version of "Eat a Peach". So I've literally got Duane wailing in one ear and Dickey in the other, while reading their names in the thread!
  4. Yesterday, I exchange PM's with Warren and he shoots me those same pix of his gorgeous new Green-with-a-capital-G LP Special.
So with all that incredible coincidence swirling around me, here's a couple of pix of my beloved Epi Elitist LP Standard. The smoke & sparks from all that Allman Bros. jammin' doesn't seem to have left any permanent marks!