Thread: Crate Vintage Club 30??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crate Vintage Club 30??

Is this a good price on this amp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=003

I remember having one of the Vintage Club 50's when they first came out and thought it was an awesome amp. Not sure if this is a good buy or not?
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Great amp. However that is usually what the VC50212 goes for. If you are patient and look around you can find a VC30 for about 100 less.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a little high even with the often missing foot switch. You should be able to get one for $300.00 or less in very good condition. I paid $300.00 for mine used about 5-years ago when it was a lot newer that that model is now.

My advice would be to keep looking.
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same thing...the pictures really don't show what kind of condition the amp is in. I emailed the seller and he's had the amp for quite a few years and only changed tubes once....six years ago, so it's always a gamble buying off ebay since you can't try out the amp.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.