Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Here we go again - Squier Strat for sale

Thread: Here we go again - Squier Strat for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here we go again - Squier Strat for sale-GONE

GONE!

OK, I've made up my mind for real this time. I've decided to put my Squier Strat up for sale. You might have seen the pics before, but if not here they are:

I'm selling it and saving up for either a good used Strat/Strat copy or I might try one of the Xaviere's sold by Guitar Fetish. Not sure about that yet, but I do want to sell the Squier. It's in OK condition, has a couple of dings, but it's not a bad guitar. I did replace the original white pickguard as it was warped and I really like the looks of the tortoiseshell better. I've also shielded the body cavity to kill any noise.

The pickups, electronics and bridge/tremolo assembly are the factory originals. I bought a set of GFS Texas Special pups and the steel tremolo block bridge kits, but they're not included in this deal.

I'm asking $100 plus $20 shipping or make me an offer. Thanks for looking guys!
    Last edited by bigoldron; January 26th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What's a Stratoblaster? Is it an Affinity or a Standard?

And how did the GFS pickups sound in it?
    Guitars: Jimmie Vaughan Strat, 2001 Affinity Squier Strat with 70's Japanese pickups, Affinity Squier Tele
    Amps: Fender Pro Junior w/ Ragin' Cajun speaker, Peavey Delta Blues 115
    Pedals: Ibanez TS9DX w/ Humphrey mod, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Dano PB&J Delay, Arion Tubulator w/Indyguitarist mod, Boss CS-3, Dano Fish and Chips EQ, Boss CH-1, Dano TunaMelt Tremolo, Boss RV-3, Boss DS-1
    Strings: Darco 10's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birv2

If this is a serious question brother,it is a self made label If toungue and cheek then I digress:
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birv2

From what I can tell from the serial number, it's an Affinity series. And the label's what mudcat said. When I got it from Strum, there was no decal. Andy (another forum member) can make whatever decal you need, so he made me this one.

The GFS pickups sound really good, so I'm keeping them.

Post Thanks / Like

I've listed it on eBay, if anyone's interested. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180322450834