Thread: Contributing Members get no advertising

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Contributing Members get no advertising

I have now set up the forum so people who regularly make a contribution to the Fret of $20.00 or more don't have to see any Google ads.

For everybody else, there are some ads showing which help by contributing a very small amount of revenue, which is needed for running this website.

Yet another reason to regularly make contributions!

There may be other types of ads displayed for everyone involved, one being the Zzounds affiliate ad, which brings 6% of the item purchase value back to the Fret.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya but the folks that contribute are the ones that can afford to check out the ads.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be, Spud, but the Zzound affiliate ad will stay. Anyone wanting more gear should click on it and then buy from Zzounds, which will bring in 6% of the product sale value back to the Fret.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

pes_laul Guest

roberts playing hardball

Post Thanks / Like

man i miss those ads.... : :
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah