Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackstar HT-5

Post Thanks / Like

I definitely think the Blackstar is worth looking into. If I played heavier styles of music, and didn't just get the Blackheart amp, I'd give this a serious look.

I've heard nothing but raves about the Blackstar, and for the price and reputation of the company, I think it's one of the best deals on the market right now.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was quick. Upon checking my mail this morning I had this response:
    Hi Matt,

It was a problem exclusively to the UK. It has been addressed and you will have no problems buying a HT-5 from Musicians Friend.

Regards,

Joel from The Blackstar Team
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Well, that was quick. Upon checking my mail this morning I had this response:
    Cool, that is a good sign that they are very responsive. Let us know when you get yours. :

tung
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

I found another site that has a bunch of user uploaded clips.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    I found another site that has a bunch of user uploaded clips.
    Go for it...I think paired up with a nice cab, that would be an awesome setup. I had saw a few posts on other forums though that say the 1 x 10 cabs are really voiced well.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently they are only available at certain GCs and the one closest to me isn't one--nor are any of the ones in Wisconsin. However, the one that is right by my in-law's place in the Twin Cities is. MF and GC's sites say that the next batch is coming in on April 14--the Tuesday after Easter. Guess who's going to MN the week after Easter?

Post Thanks / Like

I want one...!

Play your guitar daily!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12