Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
KLON Users ... Let's Talk Tone ...

Thread: KLON Users ... Let's Talk Tone ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default KLON Users ... Let's Talk Tone ...

Anybody here have a Klon ? I've had mine for a few years and really just Luv it !!! Let's discuss ......

" Over the Pond Guy " M69 rings & PAF pickups @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Never tried one, but I have heard people talk about them. What does it sound like? A tubescreamer? What do you like about it that makes it better than others?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Never tried one, but I have heard people talk about them. What does it sound like? A tubescreamer? What do you like about it that makes it better than others?

I use my Klon with a 50 watt JCM800 and a 58 reissue Les Paul ... I've played tons of OD's and distortions and it's not very comparable to anything ... It takes what your amp is giving you and just makes it bigger and better ... It's maker Bill Finnegan recommends you have your amp on the edge of breakup for it to really shine ! Very transparent but does get a bit compressed with high gain levels ... Here's a YouTube demo buy Gearmanndude .. He rocks !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmuGMK_jdE
    " Over the Pond Guy " M69 rings & PAF pickups @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com