Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

What about the other Fenders? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What about the other Fenders?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Wow, that is a cool looking guitar. I enjoy me some Killers. I will have to see if I can find some vid somewhere.
    Fun band to listen and to watch. Here's a pic:
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    The Jaguar has a really great sound, check out Red hot chili peppers "under the bridge".

The cyclone looks like a good guitar, its a short scale. It seems kinda similar to the ´51
    http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/1718243492.html

Squire 51 on CL with spider amp for $200.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    I could easily see myself palying a Classic Player Jazzmaster Special...

Or the Elvis Costello Signature Jazzmaster...

I like that Classic Player JM better in black with the tortoiseshell pikguard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBob
    I like that Classic Player JM better in black with the tortoiseshell pikguard.
    I gotta' agree. I'm partial to tortoiseshell on black.

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Holy thread resurrection, Batman! Notice that of the models mentioned at the beginning of this thread that there are a number of models discontinued at the big F.

Cyclone
    Showmaster (beautiful guitars, IMO)
    Toronado

I guess guitar players really are a rather conservative lot when it comes to guitar shapes, eh?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

My CIJ Jaguar:

I first encountered it in a small dusty and nasty little guitar shop in town. New old stock, neglected and not in the best of shape. Rusty strings, missing vibrato arm and lots of fret buzz. It was a bit of a pain to set up right, but in the end it was worth it. I love the guitar.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't someone in The Vanilla Fudge have and play one?That goes back a ways so a lot won't remember em (feelin ancient)
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, player, I noticed in a local guitar shop a Coronado Wildwood that looks like yours.

Beautiful guitar!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auriemma
    In the very early 80's, I bought a 1969 Fender Mustang Competition for $200. One of the best guitars I bought. Very different from a Strat. I still pull it out once a week for fun.

That guitar is freaking gorgeous...
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    Hey, player, I noticed in a local guitar shop a Coronado Wildwood that looks like yours.

Beautiful guitar!
    Maybe Jimmie Vaughn put his up for sale LOL.they are nice though,likely pricey too given not many were made.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tremoloman
    I like that one a lot too ~

Here's a Prodigy that's looking for a loving home ~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tremoloman
    Thanks... did I mention she is original? (exception: replaced the slide switches with Fender OEMs) I still have the bridge cover too, but I need to find a trem bar (lost long before I got her).

BTW: Stays in tune just fine.
    -- Joe --
    Guitars:
    Gibson: '08 Longhorn DC HS
    Martin: '09 OM-1
    Ovation: '07 Elite-T 1868T; '95 Celebrity Deluxe CC257; '95 Balladeer 1751 12-string
    Fender: '91 Stratocaster Plus; '69 Mustang Competition; '08 Squier Telecaster CV50
    Other: '77 Bradley Les Paul Custom; '03 Michael Kelly Patriot Q
    Bass: '08 Dean EABC
    Effects:
    MXR Dyna Comp; Dunlop Crybaby; DOD TR3R; Ibanez MT10; Rockman Soloist
    Amps:
    Genz Benz Shenandoah Jr.; Peavey Studio Pro 110; Tascam MP-GT1

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks... did I mention she is original? (exception: replaced the slide switches with Fender OEMs) I still have the bridge cover too, but I need to find a trem bar (lost long before I got her).

BTW: Stays in tune just fine.
    I have an extra trem PM me.a tad larger than normal Strat trems diameter wise you can have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    I have an extra trem PM me.a tad larger than normal Strat trems diameter wise you can have.
    PM sent... Thanks!
    -- Joe --
    Guitars:
    Ovation: '07 Elite-T 1868T; '95 Celebrity Deluxe CC257; '95 Balladeer 1751 12-string
    Fender: '91 Stratocaster Plus; '69 Mustang Competition; '08 Squier Telecaster CV50
    Effects:
    Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent... Thanks!
    PM read awaiting a reply.one detail mentioned may not jive.

Post Thanks / Like

Player... the trem bar fits and screws in no less. No mod needed. I can adjust the set screw to adjust the tightness.

Thanks!
    -- Joe --
    Guitars:
    Effects:
    Amps:

Post Thanks / Like

For me nothing beats a Tele, took me 14 years to find "The Strat" I liked, jags and other Fender models all have funky bridge setups that leave a little to be desired, bottom line ....get what you like and play.
    May all your days be memorable, all your friends stay true and all your riffs be killer....

Post Thanks / Like

This is my Jaguar HH Special and I love it. Get a great sound from it and it looks awesome

EDIT : Sorry, no idea why its not displaying the image

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andyguitar85
    This is my Jaguar HH Special and I love it. Get a great sound from it and it looks awesome

EDIT : Sorry, no idea why its not displaying the image
    If it is Black it is showing Andy.nice axe man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast