Thread: What about the other Fenders?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

posted by bigoldron
    Young and stupid has a lot to do with it. For some strange reason, I wanted to trade for an acoustic that really wasn't bad, but eventually I traded it for crappy Epi 335 copy and wound up selling it and the rest of my equipment. That was back in the mid 80's. I only started back about 3 years ago and still ache for that Coronado. I saw one on Ebay about a year ago that was the same color and it sold for almost $1,700. Too rich for my blood...
    That was the kicker I was neither Young or stupid unless trusting your brother is stupid.let him borrow the SG not knowing he was going to let someone else use it that he never saw again either...very tough lesson learned just gotta say it from now on: No Way bro
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    That was the kicker I was neither Young or stupid unless trusting your brother is stupid.let him borrow the SG not knowing he was going to let someone else use it that he never saw again either...very tough lesson learned just gotta say it from now on: No Way bro
    Amen to that! It's a shame you have to be that way but such is life.