Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What about the other Fenders? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What about the other Fenders?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    If it is Black it is showing Andy.nice axe man.
    Cheers man. For some reason images are not showing when I login, but they show when I am not logged in. Random

Post Thanks / Like

That is strange. this beauty is going to see what it is worth in August at a roadshow,if I hear the right number she'll go but has to be one that allows for other better gear.
    Last edited by player; June 21st, 2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, Long time lurker here.
    Have the Strat ssh and the standard Tele and love them both. Tried a friends Jaguar back in the 80's and didn't feel the love. About 4 months or so ago I noticed the Classic Player Jaguar Special HH at a shop and had to ask about the "mess of switches" and the buckers on it. The young lady handed it to me and proceeded to explain the setup. After about an hour of testing it out I left. Mistake, it was sold before I got back there. Well needless to say, I hunted one down and I have enjoyed playing it every chance I get. Unique even by Jaguar standards.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the fret panther you will like it here.I hear that.been hunting down a Hagstrom Viking in case my Fender does sell in August .like the Jazzmaster myself as it is much like a Jaguar with buckers and trem
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Player,
    Still getting use to the tremolo. So use to the Strat tremolo that setting up the Jag with flatwound 11's I can't seem to get much response from it. Basically have to divebomb the Jag to get any effect. The devil's always in the setup though.

Post Thanks / Like

that you Joe? if memory serves I sent the trem to your office.thought it for a Mustang though.yes setup,getting used to em can be a bugger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    that you Joe? if memory serves I sent the trem to your office.thought it for a Mustang though.yes setup,getting used to em can be a bugger.
    Nope, not Joe, just a newbe to the Jags. Name is Bryan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by panther289
    Thanks Player,
    Still getting use to the tremolo. So use to the Strat tremolo that setting up the Jag with flatwound 11's I can't seem to get much response from it. Basically have to divebomb the Jag to get any effect. The devil's always in the setup though.
    greetings Bryan I sent a trem to someone named Joe who said it fit or worked without much modification that is where the is that you Joe came from.This forum is top notch We think you wil like it here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234