Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NAD! Marshall JVM410H is my new best friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congrats...when I was shopping for a new amph I came _so_ close to getting the JVM...but alas, it was so expensive. Plus I was a little afraid of it being too complicated...I wanted an amp I could play the rest of my life and I got a bit spooked by how hard might it be to do maintenance on that monster in 15 years or so :-)

So I went with Ceriatone; simple p-t-p Marshall copy at half the price of JVM.

BUT I'm so jealous...if I were rich, I'd get me one in a heartbeat. I absolutely loved the 'orange' or is it crunch channel...marvellous, great sound even at lower levels. I barely tested the cleans, but yeah, they sounded good too. Despite I found the ultra gain sounds, well, too ultra gain for my use, I was and am sure that'd be one great Marshall to have...also my friend who bought one for his studio for artists to use when they want a Marshall sound swears by it.

I somehow equate the JVM in some respects with the 6100 latter series...those were some seriously good sounding Marshalls as well...and also a lot of knobs :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a fantastic amp. You can get almost any kind sound imaginable out of it.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy amp day to me. I did it. I am the proud owner of a JVM 410 H, coupled with a 1960 Vintage Marshal cab.

This thing is the sweetest of the sweet, in fact, it has tupelo honey dripping off of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert's teasing ,makes some of us by new marshall stacks that we dont need
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

In the case of this amp, It's a tease in the right direction

Post Thanks / Like

Yea our El Capitan got me going on a new stack marshall but I had VM on my brain from the get go and not sorry I got it by no means ..................I have been looking at tiny macks lately

Robert I listened to Valerie aka:Val Halla.....and the boys of course dug that catchy good girl pop diddie she's fixing to drop. Sak girls have it going on.............

Neal tupelo honey.......like those words..(sounds like a song coming on).......in another time our clan lived out on the Natchez Trace.........Mississippi..(houston).............. ..near Tupelo.........
    Last edited by mrmudcat; October 31st, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Song? Hmmmmmmm. I think you have something there

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dudes, I'm getting gas for the JVM. I shouldn't, because the only way I could afford one is by selling my current amph which was hand built for me and tha would be very stupid to sell, I'd regret it for ever.

GAS is a terrible thing. I need to pass the gas for now, LOL
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123