Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
CoolCat T.O. - DVM Rabid Rodent Clip

Thread: CoolCat T.O. - DVM Rabid Rodent Clip

Post Thanks / Like

Default CoolCat T.O. - DVM Rabid Rodent Clip

This short clip was a quicky made last night to try my new Cool Cat ToD & the DVM Rabid_Rodent i just received 3 weeks ago ..

The first part had been played with a slight Cool cat ToD drive then the Wah part to the end with one of the few Rabid_Rodent distortions..

Guitar is an Es 335 wich is not mine but could be in futur tho,we'll see..
    The only mic i had was a omni direct..but should sound ok..

Hope you ll enjoy this try made from Jimi75 nice B.T. while listening to these pedals..

Lydia's Dream-Clip

Last edited by Blaze; February 27th, 2009 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spelling
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like

Blazes, that sounded very characteristic. Cool playing and the sound is great. Both effects sound superb. It's very impressive what Danelectro offers in this price range, but also the Rodent sounded better than a bunch of boutique pedals.

Thanks for playing to my BT.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

C'etait formidable Blazes!
    I pick a moon dog.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff blazes! Cool tones and lovely playing.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Great tones. I'm guessing that is the Traynor?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Fabulous! Really enjoyed that throughout. But how come your Rodent sounds so much better than mine?? Wait a minute, I'm thinking that's probably not the Rodent's fault....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Great tones. I'm guessing that is the Traynor?
    Thanks for the comments guys ..

Traynor it is ...but these pedals are great & dont forget the es 335..
    You should see the mic, a real shame ,the cheapest PC mic on earth pluged on the free Audacity software ..

http://www.traynoramps.com/products....&cat=63&id=252

--Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)

/ `--'(
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice Blazes! I am glad to hear someone else post some clips of the Rodent to show what it can do. It sounds great under your control!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done Blazes!!! Man that Traynor looks cool, I never saw that model. I just got me a DCCTO and I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blazes

Blazes........really nice stuff. I liked how the Wah with the RR sounded. I checked out your site and I.S. BLUES was a cool track. Just super playing. About 2:30 in, it seemed like you hit a boost/tubescreamer?? Please clue me in on what you used from that point on. Kudos!!
    Lastly, what kind of lapsteel are you playing in your two songs that showcase your steel?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython
    Blazes........really nice stuff. I liked how the Wah with the RR sounded. I checked out your site and I.S. BLUES was a cool track. Just super playing. About 2:30 in, it seemed like you hit a boost/tubescreamer?? Please clue me in on what you used from that point on. Kudos!!
    Lastly, what kind of lapsteel are you playing in your two songs that showcase your steel?
    I think i used my recently moded TS 9 but most of the tune is straight in the clean & boost channels of my Traynor ..
    Guitar was a Ibanez Ar 300 i was using for a studio gig, i liked it & bought it..

The Lapsteel stuff is played with an old 50 s Framus one ,they were made in Germany at the time ,the cie still exist ..Slippery Riff (c)

/ `--'(
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like

very cool blazes....very cool
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |