Thread: New Pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Pedals

I just scored a Budda Bud Wah and a Fulltone OCD for a grand total of 150 dollars off of craigslist. They are in the mail, so I havent had a chance to try them, but my friend down in LA went and checked to make sure they are in good shape. I am really looking forward to getting these. I hear nothing but good things about both and I got them both at an incredible price. Just thought I would share my good fortune with you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the new toys. Let us know what you think after you've given them a good workout.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

If the OCD is in good shape you basically got the Budda Wah for free. It is pretty hard to damage the OCD so you done good!
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow nice score! Coincidentally they are precisely the two items that have been on my shopping list for ages! Even after modding my crybaby a fair bit I still can't get it to sound how I like, and now the pot is dying anyway and I've seen a load of awesome video reviews of the buddawah. Ditto after building half a dozen different distortion and OD boxes I still have this burning desire to try an OCD but new they run about $315 in Australia (based on todays exchange rate thats $200USD)

Make sure you let us know what you think of them!

Post Thanks / Like

You will love the OCD. Can't say much about the Budda, but that OCD man, I tell you....you will never want to play without it...
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)