Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Spring time in Idaho - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spring time in Idaho

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    You didn't!?
    They arrived in the mail, postmarked Idaho. I have a suspect of who the sender might be.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I was walking through Home Depot today and there was a guy that looked to be in his 60's wearing a pair just like the blue ones.

Everyone else had on their work boots and t-shirts, but this guy was comfortable with his shoes. That could explain why his wife stayed 15' to 20' away.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The crocuses are not up here, though the snow drops are. It is snowing heavily and that may turn to rain later, over in this part of the state.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

69... sunny... shiner's out mowing...

the bluebonnets, buttercups, indian paintblankets, etc are in full bloom... beautiful, but unfortunately a bit sparse this year as the rains came to little, too late.
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

Oh joy! It's snowing again.

Post Thanks / Like

We took a trip to Virginia a week ago last Friday, part business, part pleasure. The first full day was in Colonial Williamsburg, and it was beautiful with a high around 75 and sunny.

The next morning it was raining as we left for western Virginia. We drove through the rain and into the clear, sunshine. Then that evening, the bottom fell out. The next morning was in the low 30's (could have been the high 20's) with snow flurries. All that day, and for the next 2 days it was in the low/mid 30's with snow until Wednesday afternoon when it turned sunny...but cold.

We were expecting maybe high 40's at the worst and more likely 50's for the low.

Silly tourists...

My wife was freezing despite her three layers of clothes, I was just fine with a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, and a light jacket. Still this was pretty unusual for Viginia in the second week of April. It was a true "Dogwood Winter" as the Dogwood trees were in full bloom as the snow was falling. Fortunately, the ground was too warm for the snow to stick.

I enjoyed it. It's not everyday that we Floridians get to see snowfall...
    Ah, nothing relieves the discomfort of GAS pains like the sound of the UPS truck rumbling down your street. It's like the musician's Beano.

Post Thanks / Like

The missus and I were in Las Vegas last week. Two days in the upper 70's, the other 5 right around 70. Chilly nites.
    Came back to frigid Philly late on Easter. While while didn't have a bitterly cold winter; once it got cold, it pretty much stayed colder than normal. We'd have the rare nice day but they cold has really hung on this year, more so than in recent memory. Mid- April and in the 40's. Sheesh!!

Post Thanks / Like

4 1/2 hours later it's still snowing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Spudman keep this weather in your own yard will ya pplease! Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    Hey Spudman keep this weather in your own yard will ya pplease! Sumi
    I tried but it spread to the whole neighborhood.

Post Thanks / Like

Spud, please don't send it my way, we don't need anything but a few weeks of 70s and then settle in at 80s till around December.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by street music
    Spud, please don't send it my way, we don't need anything but a few weeks of 70s and then settle in at 80s till around December.
    Fine. Then you keep the twisters and bugs.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I can live with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it Spud I said please,turn that fan off it's blowin sideways here with about an inch.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

I think with all the snow that Spud and SVL had in March...I would be asking for a refund.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    Dang it Spud I said please,turn that fan off it's blowin sideways here with about an inch.Sumi

I remember when I still lived in Oregon....one year we were going up to Stayton to visit the brother in law..and decided to take the back way...going up 20/126 and took the turn towards Bend....there must have been 10 feet of snow on the sides of the hwy....that was crazy....we never got more than a dusting down in the valley.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pics Spud, its ALMOST getting that green over here
    Thanks for sharing the Idaho spring with us
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast