Thread: Good Youtube info - you can link directly to a specific part of a video

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Youtube info - you can link directly to a specific part of a video

Check out my octave fuzz and wah wank fest... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B4mZ95h2wU#t=4m08s

This part #t=4m08s tells youtube to start playing the video 4 minutes and 8 seconds into the clip.

Cool huh!? :
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a neat little YouTube trick Robert! There are a lot of times I want to refer someone to a specific part of a video and that will help out. Thanks for sharing it.

Also, your video is cool. That octave effect is a lot of fun!:
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a cool trick to know, thanks!

I loved that clip though! That combination really works tone wise in my opinion. I admit though that whilst I -still- suck at wah, I am an enormous fan of them. In fact the first two guitar accessories I bought were a tuner and a Crybaby Wah!

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiA0...eature=related

Robert , this helps me with my decision a lot, what did these pickups cost you? And how do you compare your Heatseeker sound to your VOX 50VT?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, to completely change the topic - the Heatseeker has a million times better clean to slightly overdriven tone than the Vox. The pickups I bought used for under a hundred quid.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Did not try to steal the thread, Thanks for advise.