Thread: Need a laugh? Check out this video clip...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a laugh? Check out this video clip...

This has nothing to do with music, but someone sent me this like of a Japanese televsion show that is a freaking RIOT!

Give it a minute or two as it demonstrates the gag they are going to pull on unsuspecting people in public.

D1大整古-流動廁所
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Is that even legal? lol

Post Thanks / Like

in japan they s*** turned to the other way..thats weird!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if I should cry or laugh....

Iago, very interesting! I wonder why they s(h)it backwards...
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

That's just not right!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

maybe its because they write from right to left hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Actualy I think the write from up-down or something lol

Post Thanks / Like

How do you know THEY are the ones doing it backward? Maybe we are the ones doing it back wards. How do you do it in the woods? Do you back up to a tree or just walk up and do it?

Any how, you guys need to spend more time on the guitars and less time on YouTube.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

cranium:
    the traditional japanese writing is from up to down and you read it right to left.. thanks!

tim: the western civilization pooped before the japaneses existed... so we do it the right way HAHAHAHAhahaha

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure glad ya'll are talking about the toilet so I don't feel so out of place now... I thought the clips had great humor in them but must honestly say all I could think about watching them is how the heck did they come up with a toilet like that... I can remember my mom knocking me in the head for sitting backwards on kitchen chairs.. boy she could have done alot of damage on those backsides in japan.
    Last edited by Justaguyin_nc; July 24th, 2006 at 12:56 AM.

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iago
    cranium:
    the traditional japanese writing is from up to down and you read it right to left.. thanks!

tim: the western civilization pooped before the japaneses existed... so we do it the right way HAHAHAHAhahaha

LMFAO! I just sent the link to my buddies. Thanks Trem nothing like good toilet humor.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

tremoloman,

That's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Can you image being caught in that prank. I couldn't believe the episodes toward the end of the clip where they attached the toilet to the back of a speed boat and pulled the unsuspecting people right out of the john out onto the water. How crazy is that?

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718