Thread: Dave Mustaine Saves the World

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dave Mustaine Saves the World

You've got to check this out: Megadeth's Dave Mustaine on Duck Dodgers. It's a riot. http://media.putfile.com/Megadeth_on_DD
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Now I've seen just about everything... I do want to get one of those rayguns added to my ESP though. The pointy headstock would make a good sight. For destroying Martian robot invader fighter droid drones, only, of course.

Seriously, though. If Duck Dodgers had stolen Marvin's P-22 Space Modulator and attatched it to the headstock of Dave's ESP, it would have made for a much more dramatic plotline.

Oh, and MEGADUCK RULES!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Dave Mustaine is the MAN! I'm glad to see Daffy is a Megadeth fan and not into that 'other' band. 'The System Has Failed' is a really good CD. The song called 'Something That I'm Not' sure seems aimed directly at Lars.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Daffy and Marvin and Dave all together. That has to be the best cartoon ever. How come I never saw that one on TV? Love it!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.