Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics * - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markb View Post
    A lovely looking board. You need to tell me about that Carl Martin DC Drive
    The Carl Martin is excellent. One of my favorites. Everything from subtle OD to in your face distortion. Amazing sustain....and very quiet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Stranger View Post
    Thanks guys! if anyone is interested his business is www.jofaboards.com
    Nice looking stuff and very reasonable prices!

Post Thanks / Like

Default First pedalboard

I've been wanting a pedalboard since June 2012, and tried a few pedals, liked a few. I've decided on these and have the Visual Sound OD and the Tonebug reverb coming in this week. We'll see if they make it on to the pedalboard.

Post Thanks / Like

here's mine.

I need to paint it and mount the pedals but I'm waiting on my power supply and bypass looper before everything becomes permanantly mounted. No velcro, I got these neat little figure 8 dohickeys that attach to the bottom og the pedal and then screw into the board. And, of course, the board is a fluid thing and the layout may change as the wind blows my mood around!!! I've got som pedal GAS that I might need to take care of sooner than later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Updated with an actual board!
    (Thx, Bob)

Guitar > Budda Budwah wah > Wampler Ego Compressor > Catalinbread RAH > Electro Harmonix Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive > EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Reaper Octave Fuzz > Red Witch Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo > TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato > MXR Carbon Copy > Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb > Morley A/B Switchbox to amps

Post Thanks / Like

Did you get the Gator power supply Tig?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by otaypanky View Post
    Did you get the Gator power supply Tig?
    Nah, I still use the One Spot with an extension daisy chain. It covers my needs for now.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tig...! How do you like the "Hardwire Supernatural"? I've been real curious about those and though I've been pretty insistent on building all of my pedals I might have to pick one up and try it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cebreez View Post
    Hey Tig...! How do you like the "Hardwire Supernatural"? I've been real curious about those and though I've been pretty insistent on building all of my pedals I might have to pick one up and try it.
    It is pretty cool. It captures all the standard spring, plate, room, & hall reverbs really well. The unique atmospheric 'verb settings are what makes it different, like the mod plate (slow swirling chorus), shimmer (octave effect), supernova, and the ultra cool pherb (slight phaser). It even works well with a bass.

Still, you can't go wrong with the TC Hall of Fame or EHX Holy Grail, for instance.

More demo's here:
    http://proguitarshop.com/andyscorner...ural-more-info

Post Thanks / Like

I've got the EHX Holy Grail and most of my amps have spring reverb but right now in order to get deep spacey verb I have to mix the reverb + delay + phaser? etc. The less buttons I have to remember to push while gigging the better. And I like the fact that the phasing only happens in the tails. Im thinking of ordering some rub-a-dub reverb boards and some cave dweller delay boards and do some playing. Problem is I have more boards than I have time or hardware.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For the standard reverb types, I have to drop the Mix, Liveliness, and Decay knobs down to 9 or 10 O'clock levels, so there's plenty of deep reverb left in the tank.

The only real complaint I have is how hard it is to see the settings print unless it is lit up well. I know by feel which is which, but sometimes you want to see where it is at.

Post Thanks / Like

The only real complaint I have is how hard it is to see the settings print unless it is lit up well. I know by feel which is which, but sometimes you want to see where it is at.
    I can understand that. My flanger is red with black lettering. Not practical in low light situations. Thankfully I hardly ever alter the settings. My delay and reverb though I've been playing with alot. Maybe too much. I shouldn't have to turn knobs before every song and its not practical to have multiple pedals of the same type though I know some people do. Makes the multi-fx pedals with presets make more and more sense. Yet that negates making any changes on the fly. I believe that topic was covered here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

The only thing I plan on adding is a delay. Probably a Carbon Copy.

Post Thanks / Like

All I need is a delay and I will be set.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011