Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics * - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Post Thanks / Like

This is the first opportunity I've had to snap a picture of my board. I just started to change up a few pedals. The board is a SKB PS45. The case is great but I wish I would have purchased a board that has room to run your cables underneath such as the Pedaltrain boards have. This will work for now.
    Patrick

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

fortunately this addiction hasn't hit me yet. I have no board, I just roam the floor with minimal items and wire (notice the looper isn't even plugged in). The RP is set to "HNDRIX".

Not much, but it's the cat's meow. :

BTW, for you guys and gals that have the real thing, there are some nice looking set-ups in this thread.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Strummy pedal boards are for those who play out.

You & I are just fine scattering them about the floor.
    I pick a moon dog.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Strummy pedal boards are for those who play out.

You & I are just fine scattering them about the floor.
    Hey, you're right. And on this day he looked down upon all that is good and spoke "let there be clutter".

The cat is actually my screamer - one good stomp on the tail and...
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    The cat is actually my screamer - one good stomp on the tail and...
    Bad Kitty?
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Bad Kitty?
    FAT Kitty (30 lbs)

She pinned a Pit Bull the other day
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Hubber....that may be the nicest layout I have witnessed.....very clean...
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum

Ah, I see you have the Fat Cat pedal. I had one too but I didn't like the horrible noise they make when you step on them. I stuck mine in the freezer because I heard it would help with all the squealing.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I stuck mine in the freezer because I heard it would help with all the squealing.
    Dude, that's cold.:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my Pedaltrain.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Here's my Pedaltrain.

Looks fantastic Robert. Cool that you put the Hendrix FuzzOctave on your board.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am curious as to what connectors you are using Robert. They look nice, and possibly expensive.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I use lavacables from www.lavacable.com (Mogami 2524) and some George L's, which I think sound good but they are (in my experience) prone to problems, due to the solderless design. They are also thin and nice for tight spaces, since the cable bends easily.

Lava cables are all top of the line cables. Highly recommended - I won't use anything else for hooking up between guitar-pedals and pedals-amp.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a neat looking board Robert. How much did you pay for that?
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

$229 shipped, with hard case.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

I'm a bit of a pedal fanatic ... Many come and go ... Here's my last pedalboard setup ... Let's see yours too !!!

" Over the Pond Guy " M69 rings & PAF pickups @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've posted this link before, but here is a pic of my stereo rig with Boss pedals:

http://www.diycustomamps.com/images/rig_2.jpg

Tung
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is the thread that historically covers this:

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=982

Great to start it up again. Many I am sure have updates. I know I do.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

My current rig.

Second to my last board. The AD9 is now a DE7

My longest configuration.

All these are still together and functional.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast