Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics * - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Post Thanks / Like

I'm redoing mine now. When it's finished, I'll post a pic or two.
    Ronnie

Guitars: Washburn WI64DL Idol, Yamaha Pacifica 112, Yamaha EG112C, Washburn House of Blues Electric, Washburn G30 Acoustic

Amps: Crate GX1200H Head, Crate 4x12 Cabinet, Crate GLX65 12" Combo, Johnson 15 watt, Fender Frontman 25R

Pedals: Cry Baby Wah, DOD FX20-B Stereo Phaser, Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, Daneletro CM2 Metal II, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro FAB Flange

Post Thanks / Like

Nice boards! Here's my board, not the latest version as I replaced the t.c. vintage distortion by a crowther double hot cake.

The whole board is powered by a voodoo lab pedal power II

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmann
    Nice boards! Here's my board, not the latest version as I replaced the t.c. vintage distortion by a crowther double hot cake.

The whole board is powered by a voodoo lab pedal power II
    No pics for me dude!
    Ronnie

Guitars: Washburn WI64DL Idol, Yamaha Pacifica 112, Yamaha EG112C, Washburn House of Blues Electric, Washburn G30 Acoustic

Amps: Crate GX1200H Head, Crate 4x12 Cabinet, Crate GLX65 12" Combo, Johnson 15 watt, Fender Frontman 25R

Pedals: Cry Baby Wah, DOD FX20-B Stereo Phaser, Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, Daneletro CM2 Metal II, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro FAB Flange

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why - aren't the links working?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just FYI, I merged the old "Show us your Pedalboards" thread into the front of this one so we would have a good continuous view of our Board boards. Keep posting guys! Update if your board is different from the one you posted before.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmann
    Don't know why - aren't the links working?
    You need to login to that website otherwise the pictures won't show up.
    http://soundcloud.com/tarasque

Guitars: Encore Strat, No-Name Les Paul copy, Cort Acoustic, Vintage VRS100AW, Schecter Tempest Custom, Cort VX-4V, Dean Inferno V.

Amphs: Ashdown Fallen Angel FA 60 DSP, Harley-Benton GA5.

Pedals: Zoom G2.1U, Digitech Screamin' Blues, Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I see: - here I got them in minor quality.

Uli

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    Thanks tone,

This thread is excellent I am going to start building a board soon and this will help a great deal. What a great website this is.

Thanks all.

M29

Glad you dig it .. I love seeing what everyone is using and how they set it up too !!!
    " Over the Pond Guy " M69 rings & PAF pickups @ OverthePondGuy@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

I posted my old board last year but it's changed a lot since then. It's going to change more soon.

It's missing a couple of pedals that I took into the studio to record with and didn't put back. I also haven't mounted my DVM comp yet but I am loving it. The board is a Pedaltrain Pro and I have a BBE Supa-Charger mounted underneath. All of the wiring is Planet Waves pedal kit. I am also running through a Pedalsnake. This allows me to run my filters and overdrives into the front of the amp and place my time based effects in the loop. I can also send power through the snake.

Here are some of the pedals I might be switching out. The DVM Tight Squeeze is going on and I would like to somehow work the Moogerfooger Low Pass filter in there. I will probably lose the Line 6 filter pedal (purple) and the Whammy which I don't really use anymore.
    Last edited by hubberjub; March 26th, 2009 at 08:13 AM.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

File this one under "Nothing Exceeds Like Excess."

I dismantled my rack system, combined that stuff with a few other things I had accumulated, then topped it all off with a new pedal or two and this is what I ended up with:

I have a smaller board that usually goes out (the "Totally Board"), but this one (the "Insanely Board") saw use in a theater show where we did everything from show tunes to "I Think I Love You" to "Beat It." I actually swapped out the trem for a fuzz (for the Beat It solo) and replaced the Deja Vibe with another boost and yet another delay, both used for specific sounds on one song each...so this thing actually had MORE pedals on it, but I was only running in mono, not stereo like it is here.

Someone looked over my amp and asked if I was building a bomb...
    Q: How many guitars is enough?
    A: Just one more...

Post Thanks / Like

How do you like that Fulltone Wah Fab?
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hubberjub
    How do you like that Fulltone Wah Fab?
    It seems to work great, but I don't really use a wah that much. That's why I put it on the big board that I'll only use on special occasions.

I have a an old Thomas Organ Vox Cry Baby that I got when I was in junior high school (back when dinosaurs ruled the earth) and overall the Fulltone seems cleaner and smoother. The Fulltone also has a DC adapter jack, so I don't have to worry about batteries.

The biggest plus, though, is the Fulltone's true bypass circuit. I could really hear a treble loss when I plugged in the Vox. Joe Bonamassa says he's accustomed to that treble loss from his Vox wah and just compensates with a little more treble on the amp. Good for him, but since I don't use it that much, I really didn't want to degrade my signal chain right up front. The Fulltone was worth the investment for the bypass alone.
    Q: How many guitars is enough?
    A: Just one more...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Update to my pedalboard

So, I did an update to my board:

I changed the delay an d the chorus. Now there's a Boss DD-7 Delay with extra tap-tempo trigger and a EHX Small Clone instead of the Marshall chorus.

There will be two other effects added. I'm building a LPB-1 an a Box of Rock from some "Do-it-yourself-kits".
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

Man...I don't even care what that purple Line 6 product is supposed to do...I gotta get one....Purple is my favorite color.....Gotta Have It.....GAAASSS
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

As it currently sits...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Everything is pretty cheap and cheerful but it all works and sounds pretty good.

- Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

My most recent board. I really got into the recent Danelectro's and am very happy with them. I had an MI Audio Blues Pro and Tube Zone and an OCD but I am pretty content with these two for now. I have a Bad Monkey around here too. All this fits into a sweet case that I got from fellow fretter Tone, Thanks Tone.

M

Post Thanks / Like

This is a update from my board - once again the ultimate solution

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm dont actually have a board as yet, work in progress. I do have the pedals to go on it (GAS for a pedal tuner) though....

Guitars Gordon Smith GS1.5-40, Peavey Generation EXP, Ovation Celebrity electro

Amps Behringer GM110

Effects Danelectro Blue Paisley pure drive, Danelectro Cool Cat CD1 Distortion, Danelectro Black Paisley liquid metal, Danelectro Cool Cat chorus(original 18v model), Danelectro Dan Echo delay, Line 6 Toneport GX,

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast