Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics * - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lev, do you like your Line 6 Echo Park? It seems to be in the running for a good, economical delay with Tap Tempo.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I built the pedalboard with my dad 2 christmases ago. We modeled it after nyc pedalboards for those who were wondering. It's been very sturdy and reliable so far.

Right now its set up running first through an A/B switcher to use the two channels on my hot rod deluxe. A goes straight to the amp to preserve that glorious clean that I love. B goes through the effects loop which is as of now...

MXR Dyna Comp -> Full-Drive 2 -> Dunlop Volume -> GGG Tremelo -> DL4

All powered by Voodoo Pedal Power 2.

I have the kit for a GGG tube screamer that I just haven't build yet, but should be doing in the next week or so. I'm also thinking pretty strongly about removing the comp. I just don't think I use it enough to warrant a spot on the board. Plus the fact that it's really really noisy.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool board, vroomery. Is that a earlier non-mosfet toggle switch FD2? I must say I found the mosfet version too bright for my rig. I hear these are a bit smoother.
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Lev, do you like your Line 6 Echo Park? It seems to be in the running for a good, economical delay with Tap Tempo.
    I like it a lot SVL, but there's pro's and con's to it. For me I needed a compact pedal with a tap tempo that would give me U2 type delays coz we cover a lot of their stuff in the band. With the dotted 8 setting and modulation this pedal is basically the Edge in a box! There's so much more to this pedal like the ambient swell sounds, it can realy get the creative juices flowing. I read some reviews that complained about the tap tempo, but for me it works great. Tap lightly for tempo and hard to engage the effect. The pedal mechanism is quite responsive and you can feel a click under your foot when you engage. I've never inadvertently engaged the pedal when tapping the tempo.

A couple of negatives, there a slight but noticeable increase in volume when you engage the pedal. As I'm using mostly in a band situation it's not an issue but at home/studio this might get annoying.

The second negative is that it adds some noise to you signal when it's engaged. I'm actually not sure if it really adds noise or whether the slight volume boost just makes any existing noise in your chain more audable.

Again for the record these negatives are slight but noticeable, they don't bother me but others have given up on this pedal because of them. You're not going to get rack quality delays in a small $100 pedal without some compimises, and I do belive that some of the models are that good!
    - Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

A crappy cellphone pic, but the best I can do for now...

Includes GNX3000 Guitar Workstation, Audio-technica wireless, Behringer A/B to switch between wireless (electrics) and cable (acoustic), Marshall compressor, 7-band EQ. A couple of quick connections and I'm ready to rock!

I have to get some better patch cables and work on cleaning up the power supply wiring, but works for me for now.
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Post Thanks / Like

Just got this setup a few days ago.

Road Runner Pedalboard
    Boss ML-2 Metal Core
    Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
    Visual Sound 1 SPOT Combo Pack
    Monster Rock Cables

I'll be adding more goodies in the near future.
    See my photos at: micknewton.smugmug.com

Post Thanks / Like

So here's mine. I really like to combine delays and distortions.
    Last edited by Rubenegg; June 27th, 2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: type correction

Post Thanks / Like

Default No actual board (yet), but here are the effects...

Having put the EQ in the effects loop seems to have been a mistake. I honestly think it sounded more present when it was the last effect in the input chain.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Post Thanks / Like

Road Runner Pedalboard
    Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
    Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
    Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
    Boss ML-2 Metal Core
    Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress
    Visual Sound 1 SPOT Combo Pack
    Monster Rock Cables

I'm very happy with all of the products that make up this board. I especially like the CFH wah and the Electric Mistress. They're both super well made and wicked fun to play with.
    See my photos at: micknewton.smugmug.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few pix of my pedal boards from the late 80s/early 90s:

tung

Post Thanks / Like

I'm constantly moving stuff around and re-arranging, but this it my home made pedal board so far. I bought a Gator Keyboard case to carry it around in.

It's an old piece of counter-top, spray painted black with industrial strength velcro on it. I might go out this week and buy some metal corners, as it's starting to get pretty chewed up from constant transporting.

Thus far:

Guitar >> Korg Pitch Black Tuner >> Digitech EX-7 >> Vox Wah >> Dunlop Univibe >> Boss NF1 Noise Gate >> Digitech Screaming Blue OD/Distortion >>Boss DS1 Distortion >> EH Double Muff >> ZVEX Box of Rock >> Digitech Whammy >> Vox Cooltron Snake Charmer Compressor >> Vox AC30CC amp > effects loop >> Boss RT20 Rotary >> Marshall Supervibe Chorus >> Dunlop High Gain Volume >> TC Electronics Nova Delay >> *not on pedal board yet, but on order* Line 6 Verbzilla > effects loop return

I think I might downsize fairly soon...my back get sore from this thing...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rylanmartin
    Heh. I was going to ask if it came with reinforcement rods for your spine
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    Everything is pretty cheap and cheerful but it all works and sounds pretty good.

i have that power supply.

got it for a tenner
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markb
    Pretty cool board, vroomery. Is that a earlier non-mosfet toggle switch FD2? I must say I found the mosfet version too bright for my rig. I hear these are a bit smoother.
    Yeah thats the non-mosfet fulldrive 2. I now have a self built general guitar gadgets ts clone to cover some of the areas that the fd2 can't. I like the fd2 but when i play some more bluesy stuff it's almost too smooth and doesn't react well the pick striking velocity. In other words, with the ts clone I can pull the drive down to about 9 or 10 oclock and have a nice boosted sound with a soft touch of the pick and then i can really dig into it and get it to break up. The fd2 is so smooth that it breaks up at a really early point and kinda ruins that clean sound when i play softer. It's still plenty good for other things though

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ah, I just posted this a while back...din't see there was a thread..
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Heh. I was going to ask if it came with reinforcement rods for your spine
    The keyboard case I have it in is pretty sweet...has wheels and everything....but this pedal board weighs about as much as my Vox AC30.

For small gigs I just use a POD X3 Live and no amp.... I can sleep without ice packs those nights...

Post Thanks / Like

Harley Benton Powerplant
    line6 floor pod
    BOSS GE-7
    BOSS MD-2

Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rylanmartin
    I'm constantly moving stuff around and re-arranging, but this it my home made pedal board so far. I bought a Gator Keyboard case to carry it around in.

It's an old piece of counter-top, spray painted black with industrial strength velcro on it. I might go out this week and buy some metal corners, as it's starting to get pretty chewed up from constant transporting.

Thus far:

Guitar >> Korg Pitch Black Tuner >> Digitech EX-7 >> Vox Wah >> Dunlop Univibe >> Boss NF1 Noise Gate >> Digitech Screaming Blue OD/Distortion >>Boss DS1 Distortion >> EH Double Muff >> ZVEX Box of Rock >> Digitech Whammy >> Vox Cooltron Snake Charmer Compressor >> Vox AC30CC amp > effects loop >> Boss RT20 Rotary >> Marshall Supervibe Chorus >> Dunlop High Gain Volume >> TC Electronics Nova Delay >> *not on pedal board yet, but on order* Line 6 Verbzilla > effects loop return

have you had some fun with photoshop, or is there really an oldskool nintendo controller on your pedalboard?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezjunkie
    have you had some fun with photoshop, or is there really an oldskool nintendo controller on your pedalboard?
    I found that at a gift shop. It's a little metal box for mints. I put velcro on the bottom and keep picks and a nail clipper and small furry woodland creatures in there. When my Line 6 Verbzilla comes and takes that spot, I will sadly remove it probably.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast