Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Like Tremoloman, I was tired of the time it took me to set up all my pedals, so I made my own pedal board with an integrated power strip. Now, instead of hooking up all my pedals individually, I just connect the input and output of the pedal chain and plug in the amp. All the connections between pedals and their power supplies remain connected between sessions. Saves me a ton of time!! As you can see, I have room for expansion, too.

I'm thinking of redoing it, making a version 2. For some reason, the power strip doesn't have the expansion capability I was expecting and the overdrive pedal seems to be stuck. Could it be the wood? I left it unfinished so it would have resonance and breathe. Maybe wrapping the 12V cable around the wood is creating a reverse resonance field, sucking all the tone from my playing.

By the way, nice board Trem. It looks a lot nicer than mine!
    Last edited by blogan; June 29th, 2006 at 12:16 AM.
    Guitars: Squier Standard Tele; Fender MIM fat strat; Traveler Speedster
    Amp: Vox AD30VT; Vox DA5; Fender Frontman 25R
    Other: DigiTech Bad Monkey; Tascam CD-GT1; Korg Pandora
    GAS'n for: Nothing at the moment!