Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Thread: Your Effects Pedalboard * Pics *

Hybrid View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is mine - I made it out of a suitcase

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Here is mine - I made it out of a suitcase
    Very ingenious Robert! I only went for a custom built model becuase I have access to a precision sheet metal shop. If it weren't for that I was going to do the same exact thing out of either a hardshell suitcase or briefacse. All the so called "great" ones for sale on MF and such are like $300 and are POS in my opinion. NICE WORK!!!

I recommend zip tying the wires together and taping them down so they dont get pulled out. I spent a long time routing the wires on mine so I'd never have to worry about a loose or pulled plug ever again.

I use a power supply from GodLyke that sells for $39.99 and allws you to power up to 40 pedals with it at once! they sell all kinds of different attachments that allow various connectors such as standard BOSS, Reverse polarity, 9V batteries, and so forth. A little investment saves having to deal with 4 power supplies like I used to do. Unfortunately my Hendrix Pedal has its own power supply and can't use it due to the odd voltage. My Danelectro pedal is also an odd one and uses an 18V power pack, hence the 2 power supplies on my board.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix